High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Saturday?

And a GTKY: Would you rather be able to have sex once or get up and do stuff for 1 day?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Saturday?

• We're having a BBQ today and 4 couples and their kids are coming over. Carne asada, yum! It'll be so nice to socialize!

GTKY: I'm going for the sex!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had a great piece of carrot cake this morning : )! 

GTKY: I am going for the sex! I have every I intention of jumping DH when my cerclage is remove!!!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • I lit a new candle today - cinnamon sugar donut.... Yum!!!

GTKY - hmmmm.... :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had my baby shower today! It was so great to get out, but now my whole body is achy and I was reclined 95 percent of the day. Oh well :)

GTKY: sex!

image"">image"">imageimage

• My high point was a little pep talk from my college mentor. We've always been well connected, and I guess she knew mama was struggling. I've really been having a rough few days mentally.

GTKY: Sex!!!!  Bed rest would be so much more bearable if I could participate in bedroom activities.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • nothing great to report. got a whole bunch of groceries delivered today. lots of stuff to cater to my GD diet.other than that i feel like crap mentally. 

GTKY: i would do as much as i could with that one day like get my house in order. when i'm working DH tends to follow suit so maybe if i had one day i would feel satisfied with my living conditions soon after.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagemrshump:

nothing great to report. got a whole bunch of groceries delivered today. lots of stuff to cater to my GD diet.other than that i feel like crap mentally. 

GTKY: i would do as much as i could with that one day like get my house in order. when i'm working DH tends to follow suit so maybe if i had one day i would feel satisfied with my living conditions soon after.  

I <3 fresh direct. :) 

• My High point was that I had my twins today!   34w6d.   They weighed 5lbs13oz and 6lbs3oz and haven't needed any nicu time, no tubes or wires.   I am extremely lucky.   

GTKY:  Screw sex!  I'm free now and can't wait to go to Target! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepooman:
    My High point was that I had my twins today! nbsp; 34w6d. nbsp; They weighed 5lbs13oz and 6lbs3oz and haven't needed any nicu time, no tubes or wires. nbsp; I am extremely lucky. nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;GTKY: nbsp;Screw sex! nbsp;I'm free now and can't wait to go to Target!nbsp;

Wow, congrats! That is a high point for sure! So happy for you!
  • imageweddedwife:
    Wow, congrats! That is a high point for sure! So happy for you!

Thanks so much.  And I must say the further I see your ticker move to the right the happier I get! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepooman:

My High point was that I had my twins today!   34w6d.   They weighed 5lbs13oz and 6lbs3oz and haven't needed any nicu time, no tubes or wires.   I am extremely lucky.   

Congrats on your healthy babies and no more bed rest!! Those are amazng weights. Hope you post pics for us. :)

• imagepooman:

My High point was that I had my twins today!   34w6d.   They weighed 5lbs13oz and 6lbs3oz and haven't needed any nicu time, no tubes or wires.   I am extremely lucky.   

That's amazing!!! Congratulations!!! :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepooman:

Oh you totally win the "high point" award!! Congratulations!!!

Post pics? And enjoy not being on bed rest :o)

image"">image"">imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"