May 2013 Moms

This may be TMI, but...

Is anyone else's husband always "in the mood" around you now?

Mine won't keep his hands off me and it's making me crazy because it's the LAST THING I want to think about right now with this m/s, sore boobs, etc. etc.

It's got to be the hormones or pheromones or something. Poor guy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This may be TMI, but...

• I feel the same way. It's definitely the LAST thing I want right now. I am hoping after I finish the first trimester my sex drive will be back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's probably because the stress of getting pregnant is non existent because you already are pregnant. haha So in their minds they are thinking, "woohoo!!!! I don't have to use protection and there's no concern of having a 'whoops' baby!" 

haha Or maybe you have a beautiful glow about you. I know I don't, my face is breaking out! haha

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • My sex drive is at an all-time low right now. I don't remember it being like this with my first...I'm pretty sure we had sex throughout the entire pregnancy :S

Hoping things will change after 1st tri.
  • Omg yes! I just stepped out of the shower and my husband says how much he wants to have sex with me! He said, " it's your fault your boobs are bigger. I love pregnancy!" Thankfully he's supper understanding to how crappy and nauseous I've been feeling and doesn't push it. He just wants me to know how attractive he finds me and says" when you're up for it, so am I ;" He's the first to know.
  • Nope.  I think he's terrified of something happening (never bothered him before but he's being super crazy about everything now that there are twins involved) and frankly I'm fine with it. I'm too exhausted and it's the last thing on my mind.  He probably also remembers that from before, and that things pick up again later on.  
  • Mine hasn't been like this, but in a way I wish he was. I'm not feeling too sick, and with DS, as soon as I started to show, he didn't want to do it anymore. I need to get it in while I can! 

First pregnancy, no problems, beautiful DS 11/2010 BFP 5/12, 2 US with empty sac, one at 7.2 with fetal pole, empty sac at 8.2, D&C 6/12 BFP 8/24, it's a boy! BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is absolutely my situation every single day! Sadly for him we haven't dtd since we conceived!! So I'm just going to have to suck it up and give in... At least once this month.
  • Thankfully mine has learned to stay out of my bubble unless invited in. But he has the last pregnancy that he learned from.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLoLove25:
    Omg yes! I just stepped out of the shower and my husband says how much he wants to have sex with me! He said, " it's your fault your boobs are bigger. I love pregnancy!" Thankfully he's supper understanding to how crappy and nauseous I've been feeling and doesn't push it. He just wants me to know how attractive he finds me and says" when you're up for it, so am I ;" He's the first to know.

This sounds like my husband! It feels good to know that he still finds me attractive, but at the same time I love how understanding he is in giving me space and time to adjust to the pregnancy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With my husband, he was like this our first pregnancy and I quickly realized it was because he saw me as 'more beautiful' carrying his child, if that makes sense? If I don't feel especially nauseous, I let him know, because he knows that right now, if I feel like puking, he isn't getting any.
    I will say that 3rd trimester, you might be wanting him more than he wants you, as in, he will need a chance to recover before you go another round :)  My 3rd tri with my son....oh my, the hormones were in our marriage's favor!  We were making love daily and I had some of the best Os ever!
    (Sorry, I get really TMI during pregnancy.  haha)
  • I could have written this myself.  MH is all.over.me.  I think it's the fact that my (.)(.) have almost tripled in size in like 2 weeks.  All I want to do is Ick!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  •   I'm there with ya, I feel so bad, but I can't help it.

• Omgosh I'm so glad I'm not alone. I was always in the mood. Since I got pregnant, I haven't wanted it once and DH is always desiring it. Hoping 2nd tri is better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"