March 2013 Moms

Friday night ER trip and now team blue!

DH and I were talking last night and I started having some cramping. DH freaked out. He started screaming that we lost the baby and he practically chased me out the door so I could go to the ER. (He stayed to watch DS who was sleeping) Four hours later, I had a pelvic exam, ultrasound and a clean bill of health. The ultrasound tech asked if I wanted to know what the sex was. Well since it's only 15 weeks, if you can tell, it's a boy. I thought about waiting but I am excited to have another little boy. He was an active little guy so I'm sure it won't be long before he's kicking me like crazy! He didn't want us to see his face so I got a cute little picture of his feet!

Re: Friday night ER trip and now team blue!

• I'm glad everything is ok, *and* I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one! 

Last week, I was having daily spotting, and I started to have cramping on Wednesday.  Thursday, I called my OB's nurse line and they told me I should go to the ER.  At the hospital, we also had an ultrasound and pelvic exam, and everything turned out fine, which then made me feel a little silly.

We're (tentatively) team green and the doc didn't really offer to look for the gender, but I've been enjoying teasing my husband (rooting for a boy) that I didn't see any "boy parts" on the screen.  Congrats on finding out you're team blue!

TTGP June Signature Challenge: Favorite Movie Quote

BFP: 4 July 2012 - DS 17 March 2013
    TFAS - May 2014

• Wow! That was a bit intense. Is DH usually wound this tight? Let him know cramping and even some bleeding can occur in healthy pregnancies. So glad everything is okay, and Yay! blue team!
  • Loading the player...
  • We found out the same way, at an ER u/s :)  Glad everything is okay, and you got a nice surprise to make up for the worry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It must be something with these March boys! late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning I was having spotting and went to the ER where I got an all clear with a follow up u/s at my OBs office Friday morning. We found out then that it was a boy. Does this mean these March boys are going to be trouble?
  • imagesmilygrl17:
    Does this mean these March boys are going to be trouble?

I think so- between the bleeding/clots, always wiggling away from the doppler, and a generally rougher pregnancy this time, we're pretty sure this little guy is going to be our troublemaker!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecandreco:

imagesmilygrl17:
    Does this mean these March boys are going to be trouble?

I think so- between the bleeding/clots, always wiggling away from the doppler, and a generally rougher pregnancy this time, we're pretty sure this little guy is going to be our troublemaker!

Nah... my sister said the worse they are while pregnant the better they are as teenagers. Since I was crazy sick with both boys (and had bad heartburn with DS), I'm guessing I'll get off easy with my teenagers.

• Hmm...sorry candreco, I hope Anne Mommy is right!
  • So glad everything is okay! Congrats on your second baby boy! I'm also excited to have two boys so close in age...brotherly love :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemelaniedel:
    So glad everything is okay! Congrats on your second baby boy! I'm also excited to have two boys so close in age...brotherly love :)

I am excited too! Now I have to stop looking at all the cute dresses and bows. Sad At least I have almost all the clothes and stuff that we will need. Not that a little girl wouldn't have worn the same jeans or anything like that. We just need to think of a boy name now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"