January 2013 Moms
Options

**Saturday ticker change**

Good morning Saturday mamas!! How are we all doing today?

Weeks:

Fruit/Vegetable:

Symptoms:

Appointments:

Weekend Plans:

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: **Saturday ticker change**

• Options

Weeks: 26...leaving 2nd tri already??

Fruit/Vegetable: Lettuce

Symptoms: Not much new, just some sore hips, heartburn and my leg is starting to fall asleep very easily.

Appointments: Got one this Thursday, get to drink the awesome orange stuff

Weekend plans: Going to watch my little brother play soccer; it's homecoming at his college this weekend and they don't have a football team, so soccer is the main event! Maybe tomorrow we will get to work on painting the nursery furniture. 

GTKY Question: DH and I met in high school during band camp. We were friends for a few years and then started dating. We have been married 3.5 years, together for 9.5. Fun fact: his ex-gf is married to my ex-bf.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Good Mormimg! I'm doing well. Just woke up, so a bit tired

Weeks: 26

Fruit/Veggie: eggplant

Symptoms: awful back pain and heartburn

Appointments: Bloodwork tomorrow Mormimg, 26 week check up on Tuesday :)

Weekend Plans: getting together with a good friend I havent seen in a while today, and working tomorrow

GTKY Question: DH and I met at a birthday party for a mutual friend. I almost didn't go because I had worked all day, was exhausted, and didn't want to make the 3 hr car ride to get there. And he almost didn't go because he was going on a 10hr hike the next day. That was about 4 years ago. We have been married for 2 years now :) I couldn't be happier <3

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Weeks: 25

Fruit/Vegetable: Eggplant

Symptoms: RLS?, leg cramps, gallbladder attacks (my own fault for going off my diet yesterday!), and limbs randomly falling asleep...

Appointments: Had a follow-up on Tuesday for my gallbladder issues. All is well but I should try to stick to my diet to prevent attacks... Next appointment and GTT on October 9th

Weekend Plans: Making snowflake ornaments for shower thank you's for next week. Heading to in-laws for a bonfire tonight.

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We have been together for almost 9 years and married for just over 7 years. We met online, actually! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doing pretty good today... thanks for asking! Big Smile

Fruit/Vegetable: cauliflower

Symptoms: sciatica, insomnia, hip pain while sleeping

Appointments: Just had one on Wednesday - I'm measuring ahead to 26 weeks. Glucola test yesterday, but no results yet.

Weekend Plans: going to visit my parents today for my dad's birthday. Tomorrow is church, and then a church meeting, then just going home to relax.

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? 

DH and I have been together a little over 4 and a half years (it will be 5 years in February). I was subbing at the high school I graduated from and he was hired as a new teacher there. My little sister had him in class and came home from school on the first day telling me I needed to meet him because he was perfect for me. I said thanks, but I don't need my teenage sister to play matchmaker for me. Well, once the year got rolling and I starting getting called in I ran into him several times. My sister was right... ::open mouth, insert foot:: The rest is history.

• Options

Good morning Saturday mamas!! How are we all doing today? Doing great! Got to sleep in after a long exhausting week at work. Hope you're all doing well also!

Weeks: 23

Fruit/Vegetable: Grapefruit

Symptoms: Some heartburn & back aches

Appointments: Monthly check-up is this Thursday

Weekend Plans: One of my best friends who is also pregnant (but due in December) & I went out to the Cheesecake Factory last night... SO GOOD. Today I'm getting some things done around the house & going to the movies, and tomorrow I'm going to watch DH play in his rec league baseball game.

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? DH & I grew up in the same town, went to the same high school & had a lot of mutual friends... but never met until my junior year of high school. It was at an auto parts store (of all places!); I'd gone over to say hello to one of my friends he was there shopping with... almost 10 years later, the rest is history. Smile

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options

Fruit: Not sure?!

Symptoms: If you've ever read any of my posts then you probably know! lol

Appointments: Another scan in a little over a week. I'll also be getting my note for "modified" duty then! I'll finally be working reasonable hours and out of the constant running around and heavy lifting!

Weekend Plans: Just had brunch with my bestie and met one of her friends. Excellent company, food was so-so. Plan to do some weeding, enjoy the gorgeous weather, and catch up on sleep.

DH and I met at a local caf? where I was studying for an exam. He came over and sat next to me on the couch with a "broken" computer and struck up a conversation. I wasn't sure about him at first. I almost didn't give him my number! Funny how things work out.  

• Options

Good morning Saturday mamas!! How are we all doing today?

Weeks: 23

Fruit/Vegetable: papaya

Symptoms: heartburn

Appointments: friday!

Weekend Plans: today was my grandma's funeral :( relaxing now, tomorrow just cleaning etc

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? 10+ years, we met as RAs

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    Hi Ladies! I haven't posted here in what feels like forever! Hope you'll all still take me back :):)  Weeks: 25Fruit/Vegetable: eggplant?Symptoms: heartburn. Lots of heartburn.Appointments: Had one this past week. Nothing new. Next appt is the GD test and rhogam shot. Fun times!Weekend Plans: Watching football today, church tomorrow. Hopefully finishing up my mom's Christmas gift...I've been knitting her a shawl. When I'm finished with it, I'm starting on a sweater for my baby boy. Yeah!GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We've been together for almost 10 years, married for 4. We met in youth group at church. We were best friends for about a year before we started dating, then survived a couple of breakups and two years of long distance. And he's still my best friend!! :)
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    Weeks: 23 weeks

Fruit/Vegetable: Grapefruit

Symptoms: My back has been hurting a lot, headaches sometimes, and I've been SOOO tired lately. lol

Appointments: Got another monthly appointment on the 10th :)

Weekend Plans: My SO officially proposed last night :p Other than that...nothing that I know of, other than spending time with my fiance!

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? About a year now. Met him online, actually :p We knew each other about 8 months before I finally decided to give him a chance (:x I kept saying no! lol)... then once we got together I came to visit/meet him and then moved in, etc. etc. etc.

• Options

Weeks: 26!

Fruit/Veg: Head of Lettuce 

Symptoms: Feeling extra congested lately (stuffy head and nose), motion sickness from elevators/escalators or anything high up, back hurting when standing, lots of kicks and movements (you can see my stomach moving)

Appointments:  @28 weeks for monthly appointment

Weekend Plans: Nothing tonight, but MIL is bringing up the baby's chest of drawer that she refinished tomorrow, so maybe we'll work more on the baby room 

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We've been married for a little over a year, dated for 2, so 3 all together. We met when a mutual friend of ours invited me to a birthday party that ended up being my husband's, so I met him there and we hit it off.  

photo ace8d139-7c4d-4c1f-a47b-ae0428f393a6_zps45c1b657.jpg

• Options

meh.... I always miss this :(

Weeks: 26

Fruit/Vegetable: lettuce

Symptoms: having a hard time bending over to do laundry and having some back issues, but overall I cant complain!

Appointments: Oct 16 general prenatal exam with MW and GD challenge

Weekend Plans: we went go karting- DS and H had a blast and I loved watching them :)

GTKY Question: How long have you been with your SO and how did you meet? We have "known" each other since we were little, but didnt really know each other until March 2011. He sent me FB message asking how I live in our tiny town and we hadnt run into each other..... 3 months later we were engaged!

Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"