Pregnant after IF
Options

Fall GTKY!

I love fall in New England! Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

What is your favorite fall beverage?

Plans for Halloween?

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?

Favorite fall recipe?

What football team are you cheering on? 

Halloween costume ideas? 

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
  • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
  • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
  • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

Re: Fall GTKY!

• Options

Fall is the best season of the year in my opinion.  It's so pretty and cool.

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Pumpkin Coffee of course I am limited to one cup a day now but normally it's an all day drink lol

Plans for Halloween?  Not a clue probably stay home and answer the door to the kiddies.

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  Pumpkin and Apple picking are 2 of my fav.  Warm Fresh Apple Cider.  Ughhh I feel a craving

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? Just bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday.  I don't need the shirts yet

Favorite fall recipe?  No idea I love all food at this point well except lobster, the smell gives me nausea

What football team are you cheering on? NY Jets Baby

Halloween costume ideas? Nothing I am not much of a halloween person anymore lol

Confirmed Pregnancy 9/18/2010 M/C 10/27/2010 BLIGHTED OVUM 10/2011 - HSG 2 blocked tubes 11/4/2011 - Lap Surgery - Extensive tubal disease (tubes opened) 1/3/12 - Repeat HSG (L tube open, R tube blocked) 1/15/12 - R tube removed Started Stim Injections 2/17/12 Follistim 300iu and Low Dose HCG 10 units Trigger - 2/25/12 ER 2/27/12 ET - 5 dt - 3/3/12 1 blast transferred 9 frosties BETA #1 - 626 :) Beta #2 - 2470 :) Beta #3 - 5470 3/29/12 - 6wks 3 days - no yolk sac, embie, or hb :( Blighted Ovum 8/3/12 - FET #1 1 flickering blast transferred 8/9/12 - POAS + 8/15/12 - Beta #1 1400 Beta #2 3200 8/20/12 - U/S 5 wks 1 day Yolk Sac seen 8/28/12 - 6wks 2 days - Heartbeat 116 9/4/12 - 7wks 3 days - HB 136 YAY! TEAM BLUE! Alex was born 4/15/13 5:09pm 6lb 10oz 20in!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? Starbucks pumpkin spice latte (decaf, of course!)

Plans for Halloween? Stay home, watch a scary movie (love the original Halloween!), and hand out candy to trick or treaters

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Apple and pumpkin picking! The farms in New England are so fun to visit, they always have fun things going on.

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? Sweater dress, leggings, and flats or brown leather boots

Favorite fall recipe? Apple crisp, served hot with vanilla ice cream!

What football team are you cheering on? P-A-T-S! Pats, Pats, Pats!

Halloween costume ideas? I'm lazy, I usually just buy a few Accesories like wings or ears and go as a cat or fairy. One year I wore a pig nose and scrubs and want as the swine flu. That's about as creativ as I get!

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePennyLane26:

I love fall in New England! Looking forward to hearing your ideas!  ME TOO!

What is your favorite fall beverage?  apple cider, pumpkin spiced latte

Plans for Halloween?  not yet

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Halloween, apple/pumpkin  picking

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? Jeans, uggs, cute tops.  I would like to say sweaters but so far I sweat too much.

Favorite fall recipe? comfort food: mac and cheese, stew

What football team are you cheering on? Patriots

Halloween costume ideas? nope

• Options
    What is your favorite fall beverage? hot apple cider and caramel apple spicePlans for Halloween? I really can't stand Halloween so we will just be home handing out candy. What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Apple and pumpkin picking.  Going up to the Fryeburg Fair in ME to visit the ILs.Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? Anything with leggingsFavorite fall recipe? Love stuff in the Crock Pot.  I also do lots of dips and snacky foods on the weekends during football season.What football team are you cheering on? I don't really follow football (I'm a baseball girl), but I grew up a Giants fan.  H is a huge Pats fan.Halloween costume ideas? I never dress up.  I'd rather skip right over Halloween and Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

• Options

hot apple cider!!!

Plans for Halloween?

probably stay at home with ds and my mom and hand out candy

apple orchard trips for sure! i cannot wait to have them join us on hay rides and eating apple donuts

If it fits, I will wear it.. cute or not I am too big to care LOL

Favorite fall recipe?

any version of apple pie or crisp, but I am also partial to the Thanksgiving Turkey recipe I made up which includes apple juice and apple pie filling!

whats football?? no sports here at our house

Halloween costume ideas?

well, dh would like me to wear a shirt with doll hands poking thru and grabbing for candy....i say im good in some comfortable jammies!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Usually spring and summer are my favorite seasons.  But being pregnant with my own little furnace is making me change my opinion.  I am loving the fall weather!!!

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Apple cider

Plans for Halloween?  I look forward to handing out candy to the kids in the neighborhood.  They are all so cute!!!

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  Apple picking!

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?  Tunics and leggings!

Favorite fall recipe?  Pumpkin bread, my Grandma has the best recipe... So moist!

What football team are you cheering on?   I am a college football fan.  Go Hokies!!!

Halloween costume ideas?  I really haven't found anything that I love.  I am thinking one of those cute maternity "pumpkin" shirts. 

TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• Options

Great idea, Pennylane.  Fall is my favorite season!! 

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Shipyard Pumpkin Ale, but since I can't have that right now, I will settle for a Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha or D&D pumpkin coffee.

Plans for Halloween?  If the babies aren't here yet, my friend is having a big Halloween party that we may go to.

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  Pumpkin picking, apple picking, trick or treating.

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?  I need some..I was trying to make it through Fall without buying any more maternity clothes but if it gets too cold I may have to break down and buy some new stuff.  All my maternity clothes are summer clothes.

Favorite fall recipe?  Chilli, pumpkin cookies.

What football team are you cheering on?  Denver Broncos!!

Halloween costume ideas? I think someone on here posted about maternity skeleton t-shirts that I thought were cute.

• Options
    imagePennyLane26:

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Apple cider!

Plans for Halloween?  Staying home and watching scary movies.

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  Since I live in FL we don't get fall; we are originally from up North and we still have family there, so I'm sure we will travel alot back there.  So I will be dreaming of pumpkin patches and playing in the fallen leaves.

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?  Boots, leggings, shirt dresses.

Favorite fall recipe?  I just saw a recipe for caramel drizzles apple cupcakes, can't wait to try them.  But normally chili and anything in the crockpot.

What football team are you cheering on? We love football but don't necessarily have a fave team.  DB would say the pats.

Halloween costume ideas?  Nope

Me 38, DB 38. Unexplained infertility. TTC 3 years. 3 failed IUI's. IVF #1 5-20. 3 embies transferred day 3. First beta 5-31. BFN. IVF#2 ER 7-31. 3 embies transferred day 3. Beta 1=144. beta #2=527. beta#3 3027. US: 1 perfect heartbeat at 156!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Fall is my FAVORITE and I'm so excited that I get to have a baby during this season! 

What is your favorite fall beverage? Pumpkin pecan coffee or pumpkin spice latte

Plans for Halloween? DH loves handing out candy, and this year baby will only be a few weeks/days old. I have a cute knit pumpkin hat for him/her to wear and a matching onesie

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Carving pumpkins and Thanksgiving dinner. 

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? I'm at the end so I don't want to buy anything new. I've been wearing a few knit ponchos that I made instead of coats, since none of my blazers or anything fit. 

Favorite fall recipe? I usually can homemade applesauce and grape juice, but I'm passing on that this year. 

What football team are you cheering on? Buffalo Bills, because I've been watching them since birth- but it's a rough go. 

Halloween costume ideas? None for me- see above for baby!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    imagePennyLane26:

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Only really have one favorite beverage and it is Mt Dew - although I haven't had any since August since RE says no caffeine.

Plans for Halloween?  Hand out candy to the kiddies

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  Can't wait to go trick or treating with them!

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?  Not in maternity clothes yet, but may be soon!

Favorite fall recipe?  My mom's potato soup, I made a big batch yesterday

What football team are you cheering on?  If by 'football' you meant futbol, then El Tri (Mexico) is my team.  Otherwise I don't watch or follow the NFL.

Halloween costume ideas? I was Harry Potter last year, will probably do the same this year. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? Hot spiced apple cider!! Love in a cup!

Plans for Halloween? Probably working, but trying like crazy to plan a baby moon before DH leaves for a 6 month traing for a new job...eek!

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Apple and pumpkin picking, hay mazes, jumping into leaf piles.

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? I love sweaters, jeans and scarves. I need to go shopping!

Favorite fall recipe? Warm apple pie!!!

What football team are you cheering on? None. The only game I watch is the super bowl and that's mostley for the commercials:-)

Halloween costume ideas? I'm probably working so I think I'll get one of those t shirts with a jack-o-lantern face on the belly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    imagekatie599:

What is your favorite fall beverage?  Pumpkin beer from a local brewery, which I can't drink now.

Plans for Halloween?  None yet.  We don't get many trick or treaters at our house so we usually go over to a friends.

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby?  The cute costumes!

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas?  Not far enough for this yet.

Favorite fall recipe?  Libby's Great Pumpkin Cookies.  Look it up!  Seriously the best recipe I have, they are sooooo delicious!

What football team are you cheering on?  I don't watch much football but it would have to be the Skins- HTTR!

Halloween costume ideas? I want to be a Pan Am Flight attendant.  I've been trying to buy one of the replica bags and they are SO EXPENSIVE! I don't know where I'd find the suit.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? Probably pumpkin head with brown sugar and cinnamon on the glass rim

Plans for Halloween? Pass out candy

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Apple picking and the pumpkin patch

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? Skinny jeans, boots, and fall color fitted top

Favorite fall recipe? Pumpkin or apple pie, apple crisp

What football team are you cheering on? Pats

Halloween costume ideas? Babies will be pea pods next year

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

-hot apple cider!

Plans for Halloween?

-Hand out candy, scare the kiddies, and DO NOT EAT THE CANDY.

- Probably pumpkin picking, but I am looking forward to haunted houses once baby is not a baby... 

- I don't think I will need maternity clothes until at least winter, so none. 

Favorite fall recipe?

-Squash soup.  

- We are arty music people who eschew football. :) (We do watch a little soccer, but usually only around world cup season.) 

Halloween costume ideas? 

- My standard go-to is always zombie. You just can't go wrong with zombies. 

4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options
    imagePennyLane26:

What is your favorite fall beverage? Pumpkin spice coffee (not latte!) from Starbucks OR hot apple cider!

Plans for Halloween? My shower is the weekend before Halloween so that is exciting. Other then that, nothing. Probably handing out candy the day of.

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Everything! It's my all time favorite part of the year. I can't wait for its first Halloween, and pumpkin patch picking and apple picking, etc!

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? I am in love with long tunics and leggings with a nice pair of boots. So comfortable now!

Favorite fall recipe? I make a mean pumpkin soup. I don't have specifics on measurements because I do it my taste but here is the list of ingredients (pumpkin puree, half n half, chicken or vegetable broth, pumpkin pie spice, salt/pepper, maple syrup and sauteed carrots/onions/celery that you sautee in butter).

What football team are you cheering on? Giants!

Halloween costume ideas? None really. I think I might just wear a shirt with a pumpkin on it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options

My favorite fall beverage is apple cider but I'll be foregoing that this year.

We usually go to my parents' house for Halloween because all of my younger cousins come over there to Trick-or-Treat so that's a lot of fun. I think last year we may have stayed home though. We have a party with friends, but it's usually not actually on Halloween. The hosts are PG this year too so that should be fun.

I think Halloween, carving pumpkins, and just being able to play outside more will be fun with a LO. No one thing sticks out in my mind except just being able to play with and love on baby!

I love all the outfits I've seen that have boots with leggings or jeggings and long shirts or wrap sweaters. I've had my eye on a pair of boots for a while...hopefully can convince DH of my dire need of them sometime soon.

I love some of the soup recipes we have. We have all of Giada's cookbooks and one of the recipes she has (pasta fagiol?...sp is wayyy off) is amazing. I made it this week and was in love!

DH is a diehard Peyton Manning fan, so we are now for the Broncos.

DH is dying to be a chef and me be an oven with a bun in it for Halloween. I'm not so sure I want to put forth the effort, but we'll see who wins. :) 

MF (low motility) - Began stims for IVF#1 7/21/12
    ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagePennyLane26:

What is your favorite fall beverage? hot cocoa and hot apple cider

Plans for Halloween? taking care of a newborn :-)

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? halloween costumes, halloween/leaf crafts, jumping into a pile of leaves w/ the kiddo, going to the orchard

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? yoga pants and a comfy shirt

Favorite fall recipe? pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

What football team are you cheering on?  not into football

Halloween costume ideas?  for me- not that i'm going anywhere- but I bought an iron on transfer of a skeleton w/ a baby skeleton .  lots of cute ideas for the baby and my dogs--- my dog was a scuba diver which could easily be done w/a baby

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? Pumpkin Spice Latte

Plans for Halloween? Possibly be in labor or just hanging out with my new girl

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Going apple picking

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? None, sorry!

Favorite fall recipe? Spaghetti with meatballs

What football team are you cheering on?  NE Patriots

Halloween costume ideas? nothing for me but Olivia is going to be Minnie Mouse

TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? None in particular; not a huge fan of apple cider but will drink it if offered.

Plans for Halloween? LOL, that's my due date!

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? probably heading to pumpkin patch

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? layers of fall sweaters

Favorite fall recipe? Anything with butternut squash

What football team are you cheering on? Being in NE, I guess it's the Patriots

Halloween costume ideas? Does hospital gown count???

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    What is your favorite fall beverage? Not pregnant, all the holiday/fall beer! Plans for Halloween? Pass out candy and ogle all the cute costumes! What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Not sure, we don't really have any. I would say raking leaves and jumping in piles, but we don't really have fall here. Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? I think it is supposed to be 102 today...so still summer clothes. Favorite fall recipe? Pecan pumpkin crumble (dump cake!)What football team are you cheering on? Patriots, of course!Halloween costume ideas? Haven't thought about it yet. 
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Options

What is your favorite fall beverage? Trader Joe's Spiced Cider (warmed up)

Plans for Halloween? Handing out candy... Watching Charlie Brown and Garfield Halloween specials (it's our tradition)

What fall tradition are you looking forward to with new baby? Having in-laws over to hand out candy while we go trick-or-treating with LO.

Cute fall maternity outfit ideas? I'm just living in maternity yoga pants and long sleeved t-shirts these days. Nothing else is comfortable!

Favorite fall recipe? Apple Crisp and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

What football team are you cheering on? MSU Spartans

Halloween costume ideas? None...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"