April 2012 Moms

Checking in

Hey Ladies!  I haven't had much time to bump lately since I started work.  Hope everyone here is doing well!

Work is going great for me.  My mother is home with her and the transition is going very well.  I pump before work and when I get back and have weaned from my midday pumping session.  I ended up getting mastitis earlier this week, but after a couple days on antibiotics I'm back to normal.  I'm sure it was caused from my long stretched between pumping sessions!  I also am happy to say I already got a raise!!!  My boss is super awesome and even though I hadn't worked there in over a year and a half, he upped my pay, yay for bonuses!  It was quite the surprise. 

Evelyn had her 6 month check today, poor baby is feeling yucky.  Her stats are 17lbs 10oz, 26.25 inches tall.  Overall they say she's at 75 percentile.  The doctor discovered that she has a tooth!  It must have just popped overnight since I've been checking daily for teeth.  She's just about sitting up on her own for a few seconds at a time.  Overall, she is doing so well with everything!

Miss you ladies!  Hope all is well!  I will make sure to check in as often as I can.  Miss talking with you all, and seeing all the cute April 2012 babies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Checking in

• I was just wondering about how you were doing the other day. Glad things are going well, and I totally understand being too busy lately! Check in again soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gekeler, when most of us made the board move, I asked about you over on the other board. So glad to see your update! We miss you!!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That is great that work is going so well, besides the mastitis. It is good to see you guys are doing well!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Great to see a check in from you and so glad things are going well!
    imageVisit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad things are going well for you, and yay for the raise!
  • Good to hear from you!  I've been missing your and Evelyn's pretty faces :)
  • Glad you are doing well, and yay for a raise!!!
  • Thanks for the update! I was just thinking about you the other day.
  • Congrats on the raise and making pumping work with your schedule.
    How funny that she snuck a tooth in under your watchful eye.
    I have a feeling that Halloween at your house is amazing, any costume plans yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Glad to hear you are doing well! Miss you!

imageimage

• Thanks everyone!  You guys are always so sweet!

Harper'smom- Halloween is crazy here!  So far Evelyn has her costume and will be a pumpkin:)  The older girls haven't decided yet what they want to be.  I always want to do a theme, but no one likes my ideas lol.  I can't wait to take my crew out for halloween this year. 

Someone fill me in about the other board.  I'm so lost.  Where did some of our bumpies go? And why?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on the raise!
  • I was just thinking about all of the people that went missing over the last couple weeks and you popped into my head.  Glad to hear everything is going well!

• Nice to read your update, I'm so glad the work transition has gone well!
  • Great to hear from you! Sorry you got mastitis :( but a raise is excellent news!

hope you will share a pic of your family Halloween! 

• Awwww I miss you and your girls!! Sorry about the mastitis! That sucks but glad you're feeling better. Thanks for keeping us updated, I hope Evelyn feels better soon!
  • imagegekeler6:

Thanks everyone!  You guys are always so sweet!

Harper'smom- Halloween is crazy here!  So far Evelyn has her costume and will be a pumpkin:)  The older girls haven't decided yet what they want to be.  I always want to do a theme, but no one likes my ideas lol.  I can't wait to take my crew out for halloween this year. 

Someone fill me in about the other board.  I'm so lost.  Where did some of our bumpies go? And why?

Oh and to fill you in quickly, about 2 weeks ago we had a troll problem and a lot of us went to the proboards, some are there permanently but others try to juggle both boards. There is actually a third private board, yuku, which some bumpies have migrated to as well.

Hope you can join us on one or both of the other boards! Here is links. Sorry not clicky.

https://pandce.****/index.cgi?board=april2012bmb

https://april2012.yuku.com/forums/65

• Heyyyy! I've been wondering about you! Glad work is going well!
  • So funny, I thought about you the other day and was going to ask how the new job was going.  Glad to hear it it going so well, sounds like all is well with you guys!! Going back to work sounds like it was a great decision!! I hope you stick around on the bump Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"