Parenting

Re: I'm drunk

• High five!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Loading the player...
  • Meh I guess. I think too much when I'm drunk. I meant to tag you sofa... not that it really matters because no one else has replied.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemommytosam011011:
    Meh I guess. I think too much when I'm drunk. I meant to tag you sofa... not that it really matters because no one else has replied.
    Tag me?  Well tag, YOU'RE it!  lol
  • imagesofamonkey:
    imagemommytosam011011:
    Meh I guess. I think too much when I'm drunk. I meant to tag you sofa... not that it really matters because no one else has replied.
    Lol I've been on FB too much I meant quote.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • YesBeer

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• imagemommytosam011011:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imagemommytosam011011:
    Lol I've been on FB too much I meant quote.
    No prob.  I'm kinda tired, so all the running needed for a proper game of tag would do me in.  lol
  • imagemommytosam011011:

I was busy looking for a good high five gif...

On another note, I googled "drinking high five" and came up with pictures of Dora. Somethings wrong there.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• imageRayRay007:

imagemommytosam011011:

On another note, I googled "drinking high five" and came up with pictures of Dora. Somethings wrong there.

I thought this was high-larious image
  • imageRayRay007:

imagemommytosam011011:

• imageRayRay007:

imagemommytosam011011:

• Yah for drunk bumping! Totally better than the drunk dial.

eta: unless your on TB looking for booty on duty.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"