March 2013 Moms

baby names

What do you think of my baby girl names? My husband hates all of Them! 

Ophelia grace

Vivian Faye

Fallon Marie 

Genevieve 

Amelia 

Josephine

Lucille 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: baby names

• I think they're all very pretty, except for Fallon which is probably just because of a girl I went to school with.  But if your husband hates them, it doesn't really matter what we think anyway! : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Why do they have to make it smell so good if you can't eat it?? BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love Vivian, Genevieve and Josephine. We have a French last name, so I really like the French sounding names. We're thinking about digging into the family tree for inspiration.
    BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the name Josephine!
    Miscarriage in January 2012 at 8 weeks
    Subsequently diagnosed with low P4, LOR. MH DX low motility, varicocele 
    BFP in July 2012 (Gonal-f + trigger + IUI#2 (B2B) + prometrium)
    Lost Baby A prior to 7 weeks; large SCH; Baby B (Bug) was born in March 2013
    BFP June 2014; EDD February 19, 2015
  • I Love Josephine too! I like Lucille for a middle name. Hopefully we have a boy as its the only name we can agree on! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• What do you think of my baby girl names? My husband hates all of Them! 

Ophelia grace (makes me think of Hamlet - but I'm kind of an English nerd)

Vivian Faye (makes me think of Pretty Woman and not necessarily in a good way)

Fallon Marie (eh - Marie I like?)

Genevieve (I like this!)

Amelia (I like this too - it is one of two girls names we have picked out)

Josephine ( like this too)

Lucille (I like this -but is my dog's name.  Embarrassed)

However, if your husband hates them, it doesn't really matter what other people think!

• Josephine is my fav. I dont like the middle name Grace, though, bc it's way over used
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You have a lot of the same ones I said, and my husband had the very same reaction lol
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I like the last 3 - they were on my list.  Actually decided on using Lucy for a girl.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • I LOVE Amelia, but it's too close to DD's name, and it looks like we're having a boy anyway, so I vote for that one!  I also think Vivian and Genevieve are lovely. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH hates all the girls names I've come up with, too. I figure I've still got time for him to come around, though!

Of your list, I think I like Genevieve, Lucille and Josephine the best.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Genevieve and Vivian
  • If you are looking for some girl baby names I found this great baby names app on Google play. The app lists girl baby names from all over the planet. In addition you also get baby names meanings and name origins, all names are divided into categories of gender, country or continent.

The favorites list in this app is where you can add all your top baby names to choose from. 

Normal 0 21 false false false SV X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normal tabell"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} You can find the free app here to test it, when you get tired of the ads and want to see more names you can upgrade to pro version:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topappsonline.babynamesandmeanings&feature=search_result&hl=en

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"