March 2013 Moms

Gender Dream

So I recently woke up from one of my much needed a naps and I dreamt I had a baby boy

has anyone had the gender dream and if so was it true! ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gender Dream

• I really thought my DD was a boy but I had all girl dreams. I had one dream it was a boy but then it turned into a girl right after birth. With this pregnancy I had one dream, he was a boy, and it is true! We are having a boy...maybe there is some truth to this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had about four girl dreams and one boy dream.  In the girl dreams I was actually seeing my "daughter" in the future and the boy dream I just heard the words "it's a boy" and then I woke up.  I will find out at the end of October.  So, the jury is still out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've only had girl dreams, but I don't know what it is yet. So we shall see!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • I had a boy dream early on... we'll know Monday evening if it's true!

I have the damn picture in an envelope, it's taking every ounce of will power not to look!! 

• Five boy dreams with DS1 and obviously true. With this one one girl dream and after one boy dream, but had a nagging feeling it was a boy. It's a boy! GL

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • All my dreams are that I'm having a boy, we'll find out in about two weeks if it's true! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had a dream one night it was a boy. The next night, I dreamed that it was a girl. So, I definitely can't go by my dreams. We find out Friday.
    Married my best friend May 24, 2008
    BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
    BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
    BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17
  • The night before my anatomy scan with DS, I dreamt that the doctor pulled him out, said "it's a boy" and then put him back in. yikes! Turned out to be true.

I've had 2 girl dreams this time around! 

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I have not had any gender dreams, but my mom has had two that say girl. Hope to find out Tuesday!
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Both my husband and mother had dreams about our baby a year prior to her conception (oddly enough the dreams were within a week of each other).  It was also strange that in both of their dreams the baby looked the same (but that may be because I'm black and my husband is German with blue eyes...so maybe a tan baby with light eyes is a given...LOL). To date, I have not had one dream about a baby.  Either way, we found out on Thursday that we're having a girl.  

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I just dream last night we have baby girl. This happened twice already. :)
  • Last time, I dreamed that we were having a boy.  I was thoroughly convinced it was a boy, and then we found out we were having a girl.  So this time, I am not trusting any of my dreams or "feelings"...just gonna be surprised.  We find out tomorrow :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2 girl dreams, no boy dreams. We find out in 10 days!
  • My dream was accurate :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"