December 2011 Moms
Options

I'm bored..who's here?

Baby fell asleep at 7PM!  I should clean the house, but I just don't want to.  Nothing on TV, no DH, and raining outside.  I forgot what it's like to just sit!

Re: I'm bored..who's here?

• Options
    I'm sitting here pricing jewelry for the farmers market tomorrow, heat treating my hot/cold packs that I make to sell & trying to figure out if I should extend my "It's a girl Jewelry sale". That's about all going on here. Kinda boring.
  • Options

Almost 7 here. Just peeking for a moment. 2 more "mama on duty" hours for me.

Dinner time soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here! DH is giving DS his nighttime bottle and I am pumping. I just finished getting all my old clothes and stuff sorted out for the swap party I am going to on Sunday! 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageCountingUp:

Almost 7 here. Just peeking for a moment. 2 more "mama on duty" hours for me.

Dinner time soon.

LOL, I forgot to eat dinner.  DH is out of town, so I've been going non-stop until baby fell asleep.  Wish I had a grandma nearby! 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Here holding my sweet sleeping baby. I cherish these fleeting cuddle moments!

Also feeling bad for my guy, he's got another ear infection so he's uncomfortable. We're on day 1 of the antibiotic so hope he feels better soon. I also hate having him on antibiotics. Makes his tummy all screwed up, I'm always worried about an allergy and the one he's on I am allergic to so that freaks me out too.

Oh, and I might be enjoying even extra long cuddles bc DH is folding laundry and I don't want to help hehe.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm here :)  Not for much longer though, I'm tired!

DH took the day off today, and we went to ArtPrize (big art competition judged by the public) in Grand Rapids.  There was so much to see but DS started getting fussy after 2 hours, so we called it a day :)

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just checking in here from CA where it's almost 7pm. Daddy got home about 20 mins ago and is giving baby boy bottle and putting him to sleep. My mommy juice (aka chardonnay) is chilling. Thought hubby was going to be getting home around 4pm so the last few hours have really dragged - I hate it when that happens! You think I would learn my lesson and not believe him when he thinks he'll get home early! uhg! No complaints though cause he has the next 10 days off and we are going on our first family vacation. Heading to Hawaii on Monday - yippee! Now to that mommy juice.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"