December 2011 Moms
Options

is it wrong that...

I am secretly loving the fact that DH's weekend with the boys might get rained out??  He's headed out of town right now to see our college play football.  We have season tickets, but I was the one to stay home because we don't have anyone to watch the baby, so it turned into a boys weekend.  

Also, he was supposed to do a few things around the house before he left today (he was off work AND baby was at DC) and he just text me and said that he "lost track of time" and didn't get a lot done.  What the heck.

Too bad it's going to rain the whole time so no tailgating for them!!!  (Insert evil laugh here!) 

Re: is it wrong that...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Nope, I would be ticked if my DH didn't get anything done at home by himself AND he was getting ready to leave me and the baby for the weekend. I would love to have a day off without the baby to get sht done around my house!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would be glad, too! I am happy any time we get to have Dh home. I also get a little envious when he goes to do things. it always feels like dad can come and go so much easier than we can.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not wrong at all. I hope you get some girl time in soon!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"