Nurseries and Baby Gear

Bumbleride Flyer..reveiws??

Does anyone have the Bumbleride flyer?  I saw someone with it in Target and loved it but wanted to get some opinions on it as I can only order it online (not available in stores).

Thanks

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bumbleride Flyer..reveiws??

• I have the Indie and love it.  A woman I used to work with has the Flyer and loves hers as well.  Sorry I can't give you more info on it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We HAD the Bumbleride Flyer but ended up selling it last year.  I bought it when pregnant with DS1.  It was a good stroller.  It has a lot of features you will not find on lower model strollers.  I especially liked the fact you could position the handlebars either with baby facing out or in.  It also lays back completely flat.  We used this feature for naps, just covered the canopy with muslin blanket and good to go (great for long airport layovers). Also, great fabric and colors and comes with a foot muff.

We now have the Baby Jogger City Select.  Single or double, but you buy the second seat as an add on.  Looking back, I wish I would have bought this stroller from the get go even with just one baby.  Hindsight is 20/20, right?

And just to be complete, we also ended up buying the double Chariot Carrier (bike trailer) and 2 Maclarens, the Techno xt is good for 0 months (we need those for train travel living in Europe). 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"