October 2011 Moms
Options

AW: DD is 1!

I have been pretty emotional today, thinking about what I was doing a year ago today, and how fast this year has gone. It is hard to believe my baby is turning one today. Crying I wanted to share some pictures.

Freshly hatched:

one day old:

And I took a lot last night since it was her last night of not being one! Yes, I'm a sap. But here's one of my favorites.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: DD is 1!

• Options
    Totally cute!!! And I love how much hair she had at birth. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had no idea your DD and my DS shared a birthday! Happy Birthday from your DD's birthday buddy.

It's a pretty emotional day, huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww Happy Birthday Baby Morsey!

I can't believe so many babies are turning one already.. I can definitely understand being so emotional over it Crying ... L isn't even 11 months yet and I'm already not looking forward to her birthday (well, I am looking forward to it, just not the part where I'll be an emotional wreck)

I love seeing the comparison pictures of your DD... it's amazing how much they change in just one short year!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageSuperDeDuper:

Happy Birthday!  Party!!!

Love the photos!  I also love all that hair she had, it's really lightened up over the year.  She's a cutie pie!

It has really lightened up and she's pulled some of it out. I think she has less hair now than she had when she was born.  

• Options

imagekagl08:
    I had no idea your DD and my DS shared a birthday! Happy Birthday from your DD's birthday buddy. It's a pretty emotional day, huh?

It has been a very emotional day. I just finished my letter to her and I was a mess. Happy Birthday, Luke! 

• Options
    Happy Birthday Baby!
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options

imagepennysuedog:
    Happy Birthday Baby!

Thanks everyone! And yes, Penny, she is still my baby! Despite the fact that my MIL told me this morning that she isn't a baby anymore.  

• Options
    Aww, happy birthday to your DD!  She's so cute.  I love the dress you had her in last night!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    She's such a beauty! Happy Birthday, pretty girl!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Happy 1st birthday, Baby Morsey!

• Options
    Cute!  Isn't it crazy how little they used to be?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"