Babies on the Brain
Options

BPF

(B Pic Friday for the uninitiated)

I have an awesome one. I don't know how I can tie this to B at all, but nevermind that. 

This is how a customer spelled "financial" on her billpay form last night. I wrote it down while she wasn't looking. Sorry, I tried resizing it, but both tinypic and photobucket hate me. It's either sideways or too big.

imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: BPF

• Options
    This is bpic related, but the other day I had to teach an employee a high school senior how to read a clock.
    Ugh.
    Edit:
    B is for, uhhh, burrrr. Sat outside and melted crayons on my pumpkin the other day! Had a lot of fun with SO's little brothers and sisters making these.

• Options

We started sweet potatoes this week! he already tries to feed himself haha.. such a silly boy 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My b can be of my awesome burrito in about to enjoy for lunch!

I've been a bad mom lately and haven't taken any pics of C. School has kept me too busy. Ugh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

We started sweet potatoes this week! he already tries to feed himself haha.. such a silly boy 

Cutie! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMG bio, LOL. It's like how you say "financial" if you're from the deep south.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I used to be "Chasingthedog" but it would never let me update my profile.
    The Sheepdog | My sorry looking chart
  • Options

It's probably inappropriate to post a picture of my 2 yr olds naked bottom, but she's wandering around without a stitch on (Lord knows how to keep clothes on that child) and it's pretty cute.

I'm hoping she learns modesty before she's 16. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"