February 2013 Moms
Options

~~~FFFC~~~

I haven't seen one of these in a couple of weeks, so lets hear them!

FFFC stands for Flame Free Friday Confessions but it is not always flame free

I have been buying bags of Halloween candy and taking them to work to snack on so I don't have to share with my DH or kids.Embarrassed

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Options
    My DS is sick right now and my DH is deployed so I'm only one to care for him, I've been keeping my distance from him so I hopefully won't catch what he has. I feel so bad that he's up in his bed watching cartoons so he won't get anyone else sick, but he doesn't seem to mind. I just feel guilty.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageminda31807:
    I haven't seen one of these in a couple of weeks, so lets hear them!
    FFFC stands for Flame Free Friday Confessions but it is not always flame free
    nbsp;
    I have been buying bags of Halloween candy and taking them to work to snack on so I don't have to share with my DH or kids.[:]
    nbsp;
    nbsp;

I do the same thing with cookies and candy lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yikes!  I've been doing that with candy corn!  I am so ashamed! :)

My confession?  DH is home this morning painting our kitchen (it is completely gutted and the general contractor is coming in tomorrow to hook up the new dishwasher, sink, garbage disposal and start putting the new cabinets up).  I wish DH would stay home all day and make good use of the dumpster that is leaving tomorrow by cleaning out our basement!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I do the same with any sweets; candy, cookies etc. They all get hidden in a cabinet my SO doesn't go in so no one eats them but me.

My FFC - I think I have hit a wall.  I cried myself to sleep last night wishing that it was January already.  I just really had a low point and wanted my body back without all the pain.  I don't care about the 23lb weight gain, or what I look like it's the back pain, hip pain, pain etc.  I know carrying twins is no joke but I felt really guilty like I should have been strong enough to fight those feelings and push through.  I will say I want both of these boys healthy more than anything but I was just so over it last night.  I am starting to second guess myself if I can do this.  I just feel really guilty for feeling this way as we tried so long to get here and I feel like I can't share these feelings with anyone as they all know what it took us to get here. (I think I needed to get that off my chest)

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Kegels sometimes turn me on....makes it super awkward to practice them because I know they are important.
  • Options

I work in a small office of about 13 people and they are all seriously crazy. The company is so whacked out with its backwards policies and sexist managers who never promote women.  I feel like I work in a zoo sometimes, everyone hates each other and then even better is the head 2 managers we all think are more than friends (both male & married with kids).  It is the craziest place i have ever seen and I'm praying I can make it through the next 7-8ish months before starting to look for another job.  The only upside - the hours and the vacation...  heres to trying to focus on the positive...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sometimes I will have pregnancy gas and blame it on my dog!!!!  No one questions it coming from her.  Embarrassed
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"