September 2011 Moms

Goodbye blackberry, hello Iphone!

My bb died on me the other day which made my work day horrendous (SP?)! It is horrible how much I depend on my phone to do emails/text/calls, Anyhow, BB ticked me off for the last time (it's been freezing up on me for the last few months) so I decided to go to iphone. Love it!!! So, any fun apps that you guys use or could reccommend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Goodbye blackberry, hello Iphone!

• First of all, congratulations for leaving the dark side! The only apps I really use are Amazon, Pinterest, and a few games.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I use the Google and FB apps all the time.  Other than that I have a bunch of the With Friends apps (Words, Scramble, Matching, Gems, and Draw Something).

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome, friend!

Fisher-Price has some great apps for LO and for me, I use instagram, Chase bank has a great mobile app, all of the Zynga "with friends" games, Accuweather, Groupon and LivingSocial, Twitterific, Alien Blue (which is a great Reddit client if you're into that site) Walgreens, Pandoga, Craigslist, Kindle, Skype, Flashlight...

Shelley - what is your Zynga username? Mine is jackyonesock if you want to play!

• Love Instagram, Pinterest, Target, Key Ring, White Noise, Weatherbug, Starbucks, Amazon and when I was PG, I used "Full Term".

Have fun with your iPhone!!
  • imagevalzee:

Welcome, friend!

Fisher-Price has some great apps for LO and for me, I use instagram, Chase bank has a great mobile app, all of the Zynga "with friends" games, Accuweather, Groupon and LivingSocial, Twitterific, Alien Blue (which is a great Reddit client if you're into that site) Walgreens, Pandoga, Craigslist, Kindle, Skype, Flashlight...

Shelley - what is your Zynga username? Mine is jackyonesock if you want to play!

My name is shelley1002.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageshelley1002:
    imagevalzee:

Welcome, friend!

My name is shelley1002.

Cool - Poppy come play with us!

• Chrome so you don't have to use the mobile bump
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagevalzee:
    imageshelley1002:
    imagevalzee:

Welcome, friend!

What is zynga? I will have to check it out!
    My name is shelley1002.

Cool - Poppy come play with us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"