September 2011 Moms
Options

Night terrors?

Does anyone have an experience with night terrors either with this LO or another one? My sister has a 3 month old, and she's pretty sure he had one the other night. He let out this awful cry. It was deep, monotone, long, and she could not wake him up. It lasted through a diaper change and she tried her hardest to wake him up with no luck. She said his breathing was off and he didn't sound like himself whatsoever. She said it scared her so, so badly. Then it ended and he continued to sleep. She asked me if I'd ask you ladies about it, so... has anyone dealt with this before?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Night terrors?

• Options
    I think she should talk to her pedi, I honestly didn't think night terrors started until about 9 months. 
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I don't think it should start that early.

It could be reflux

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly didn't think they started that early either. I was going to say reflux like T&H said, but I don't think that would allow him to stay asleep during a diaper change and be hard to wake. I would definitely be contacting the pedi.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"