December 2011 Moms
Options

Kinda Freaked out over a dream!

So my cousin, who I am close to, but don't see often bc her husband is military, messaged me today about a dream she had last night. She's really freaking out over it bc it was so real to her and she said she's had a sick feeling in her gut all day. She dreamed that my oldest son was taken by someone. She's urged me to keep him close, and as silly as it sounds, its kind of freaked me out. Our hometown festival is this weekend and since it is happening this year even though a tornado destroyed the town in March, ppl are coming from everywhere. It's a huge deal around here and I really want to go, but I'm so nervous now. It doesn't help that they have been investigating a hit list that turned up this week for a lot of ppl in town. I know I'm freaking over nothing, but it has me worried. Please tell me I'm crazy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kinda Freaked out over a dream!

• Options
    It was just a dream! That being said, I would be freaked a bit, too. I would still go to the festival, but keep a very close eye on the kids at any moment. I am sorry that you are in this situation :-(
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    Awww, I feel for you! I am super paranoid to begin with, so just adding someone telling me scary stuff like that I would be freaking out. Is anyone going to the festival with you so that you can both be sure to keep an extra eye on the kiddos?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hit list?! if you decide to go,take someone with you in case of emergency,so someone can carry each child to safety, if necessary. i'd stay home based more on the list, rather than the dream, but that's just me.
  • Options
    Yeah, dh will be there and he always carries with his concealed license, so at least we have that safety! The hit list was found at the high school, so I'm thinking it may just be a kid looking for attention. I hope, anyway! I know I will go and enjoy it, but the kids will definitely be in their carrier/stroller the entire time. It's such a crazy world we live in today! Our town was always so quiet and nice, no one ever locked their doors, you know, it was kind of like Mayberry on Andy Griffith. But things have sure changed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"