Trouble TTC

Holy Moly

So we had our "consultation" with the RE today....and I have left in a daze.....we talked about our testing results and what he felt was the cause of our infertility and what not and started to talk about what to do next.  That is when I brought up the whole insurance changing in November.  And next thing I know we are scheduling and talking meds for IVF next cycle which should begin Oct 9th or so.  Turns out our insurance with approval will cover IVF so why not use it I guess if we have it.  My RE said he is very optimistic given our age and our diagnosis that it will be successful. He said that IVF will give us our best outcome as well. I was even able to get some donated meds to use :) We are both cautiously optimistic as we proceed.  FX
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Holy Moly

• wow that sounds like great news! I'm sure it is a lot to handle but certainly putting you in the right direction. I have my insurance changing in Dec. maybe I should talke to my dr. about that. Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's crazy! Good luck!

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Loading the player...
  • That's great, good luck! So great that your insurance covers it!
    TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's wonderful that you have IVF coverage! I know I don't need to tell you how lucky you are! =) Best of luck to you! FX!

Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"