Working Moms

Real Housewives Watchers - LuAnn

Am I the only one who thinks LuAnn was a little crazy to think she'd be able to get pregnant at age 47 without any medical help?

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

Re: Real Housewives Watchers - LuAnn

• imageHilarityEnsued:
    I think the whole thing was just a BS story line cooked up by Bravo so Luann could have something to do

Perhaps.  That story line annoyed me almost as much as last season when Ramona thought she was pregnant.  Sweetie, when you miss your period and you're 52 that's menopause or peri-menopause, not pregnancy.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I am woefully behind on my RHONY this year, but I saw that she wanted to have a baby. I smell story line creation, too.
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Yes and it's even more strange that she had a one night stand while on vacay. And she told Jaque (sp.)? I am interested in the Reunion to see what is said then. I really was surprised to see that from her. She acts so high and mighty about having "class", besides the fact that her ex-H was having an affair while married to her.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • LuAnn's crazy.

Also, I hope they didn't get too far down the IVF process since Jacques is sure to know about Tomas now that the episodes from St. Barth's have aired.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched this week's episode yet.

• Maybe I'm naive but I honestly think she's crazy enough to just want to please Jaque and his interest for a child. I also don't think she wants to lose him. She is crazy for thinking she wouldn't need some medical help but I can't blame her for trying without it first.

The affair on St. Barts...well, something about that island air, good music, booze and a hot guy gets to a lot of people. I used to live on an island in the Caribbean and saw this a lot.

I can't wait for the reunion!!!

• yeah. .. . I'm not really sure either of them are that into having a kid. The relationship w/ Jacques alwasy seems off somehow.  Maybe its just that he looks like Ross/David Schwimmer, but I just can't take it seriously. 

Also - that guy she hooked up w/ in St. Barth - ewww.  He needs a shower.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It sounds a little weird to me....I think she's trying to stir up some drama so that she's not the next one to get axed off the show.  She also keeps mentioning that she's doing it for Jacques and that she's "desperate" not to lose him......uuuummmm, that's not such a great reason to bring a baby into the world!!!!!

I don't blame her for trying to go it on her own before IF, but she seemed very naive about the chances of getting pregnant at her age.  If I were in her shoes, I think I would have done A LOT of research before broadcasting on TV that I was TTC.

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKathrynMD:
    yeah. .. . I'm not really sure either of them are that into having a kid.nbsp;The relationship w/ Jacques alwasy seems off somehow.nbsp; Maybe its just that he looks like Ross/David Schwimmer, but I just can't take it seriously.nbsp;
    Also that guy she hooked up w/ in St. Barth ewww.nbsp; He needs a shower.

This. Guess guys wearing eyeliner arent my thing.

I think they're all bat shiit crazy. I ask myself all of the time why I still watch that show... But I do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"