March 2012 Moms

Mrs. Mincks?

Just wondering....anyone know what happen to her? She use to post everyday. Hope all is well with her and LO.  I just always pray all our LO's and families  are ok. You know....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Mrs. Mincks?

• I know she was a mod of the FB group but I haven't been on there in months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh ok...cool. Glad to know they are all ok. Im not on the FB one...im good right here with all of you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! Thanks for thinking of me! I have been on the FB group (sporadically, haha - things are so busy!) and we have been very well. I occasionally pop over here to lurk and have posted a few times on the SAHM board. I hope all is well with you ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see her all the time on the SAHM board too - she`s doing well :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageExcited30:
    I think about a lot of the old regular posters on here from when we were pregnant...kind of sad actually that a lot of them left to FB...If any of you are reading this, you're missed around here!  I have no desire to migrate to FB, but I haven't forgotten you ladies either!

I'm not one of the cool kids, I don't know anything about the FB group.  I'll be a hardcore March 2012 Bumpie!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageExcited30:
    I think about a lot of the old regular posters on here from when we were pregnant...kind of sad actually that a lot of them left to FB...If any of you are reading this, you're missed around here!  I have no desire to migrate to FB, but I haven't forgotten you ladies either!

Same here!  I do miss a lot of the regulars from when we were all pregnant but I'm not migrating over to FB either.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"