Maryland Babies

UGH

I forgot how sucky the first tri is...this week my all day sickness/nausea kicked in.  I am also having horrible tummy issues (gross).  never had this with Lilly-must be a boy ;).  UGH...I just feel like a lazy POS.  I totally had to run the laundry again because I left it in the washer for 2 days...not because I forgot...I actually remembered everyday...was just too lazy to fold the laundry in the dryer and switch it out.  Please remind me this is worth it! ;) 
image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: UGH

• First tri totally sucked for me both times....I just felt gross, no other way to describe it. Constant nagging feeling that I might puke combined with acid rising in my throat all the time.....ewwww. I hope you start feeling better! I always felt great in 2nd and 3rd tri.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't worry, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I was miserable weeks 5-9 but slowly I've been feeling better and starting to feel like myself again. There were days I thought I'd never make it to the point where I felt good again but it does come. Just take it day by day and remember, it is worth it in the end. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had no problem with DS #1, but with DS #2, I had a lot of nausea (I had to take off work it got so bad) and just felt lazy all the time too! But don't worry... it gets BETTER... and all I do is look at DS #1 to remind me its all worth it! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"