Success after IF

Intro and FET advice wanted :)

So I realize now that I did not post on the correct board initially, so...

I would love to hear any advice or experience anyone was willing to share about FET's. We transferred two embryos during a fresh cycle on 8/8/12 and were blessed with our perfect baby girl Chloe April 29th. We are planning on transferring 2 frozen embryos this December. I am still breastfeeding (my RE knows and is fine with it) and am scheduled to start BCP's in the next month. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Thanks!

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro and FET advice wanted :)

• Congrats on your DD and Welcome!!  I'm surprised your RE is having you cycle while BF.  My RE wanted me to wean DD, and then wait 3 months due to the hormonal changes. 

Good luck!

Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck! I had an FET. We put two in and got one baby out of it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSweetyPy17:

Congrats on your DD and Welcome!!  I'm surprised your RE is having you cycle while BF.  My RE wanted me to wean DD, and then wait 3 months due to the hormonal changes. 

Good luck!

Congrats and welcome!  I'm also doing a FET in December for baby #2, and my exeprience is the same as PP.  I weaned a few weeks ago in prep for the FET (not becausae its risky or dangerous, but more because there was a high likelihood I would "dry up" and she thought that could be hard for me and DS rather than letting us control the weaning process).  FETs are so much easier on the body, fewer monitoiring appts, etc.  My son is a FET baby, so they definitely work :)

Good luck to you!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageSweetyPy17:

Congrats on your DD and Welcome!!  I'm surprised your RE is having you cycle while BF.  My RE wanted me to wean DD, and then wait 3 months due to the hormonal changes. 

Good luck!

Congrats and welcome!  I'm also doing a FET in December for baby #2, and my exeprience is the same as PP.  I weaned a few weeks ago in prep for the FET (not becausae its risky or dangerous, but more because there was a high likelihood I would "dry up" and she thought that could be hard for me and DS rather than letting us control the weaning process).  FETs are so much easier on the body, fewer monitoiring appts, etc.  My son is a FET baby, so they definitely work :)

Good luck to you!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesteveandkim2:
    imageSweetyPy17:

Good luck!

Good luck to you!

Good luck to you too! We can be FET buddies in December! I am a little worried about weaning, how did that go for you? I have a feeling that it will be harder on me than on Chloe. How many are you putting back?

• imageSweetyPy17:

Good luck!

Thank you! My RE thinks that the BCP's will dry my milk up. I am very nervous/anxious about that whole thing :(

• imagelovebug33:
    Good luck! I had an FET. We put two in and got one baby out of it!

Oh that is exactly what we hope for too!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"