San Diego Babies

Newborn Photography - Complimentary Session & 5 digitals!

Hi All, I am a children and family photographer in Del Mar and am currently offering free newborn sessions with 5 digital images until October 31st. 

I have been photographing professionally for 4 years for my own business and two of San Diego's premier studios in North County. I have currently taken on specializing in newborns only and am working to photograph as many as I can in this short period of time. I have A LOT of hands on experience with infants and am a member of Professional Photographers of America. 

Please visit my website www.elisezablephotography.com to view my work or Facebook (www.facebook.com/elisezablephotography). 

If you are interested, I would love to hear from you and chat further about your session! Please inquire before your due date as newborns must be between 3 - 14 days new. Sessions take place in my cozy studio in Del Mar. If you wish to purchase more in addition to the complimentary 5 digitals,

Thank you! 

Elise  

Re: Newborn Photography - Complimentary Session & 5 digitals!

• I would just like to say something on Elise's behalf to anyone seeing this post. I had my daughters pics done by Elise and they are just absolutely precious! She captures the most amazing moments. Elise is so good with babies and SO patient. My daughter was pretty fussy that day, and pretty much went to the bathroom... Everywhere. But Elise was so great about it, she didnt even blink. 

Definitely take advantage of this amazing offer- you will be so happy you did! 

• Hi Elise,

Do the pictures need to be taken before October 31st?  My due date is 1/1/13.  Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! I'm so sorry I just saw your reply. I don't check this that often so if you or anyone else would like to talk further please email me at zable@elisezablephotography.com

As for the promotion, sessions must take place prior to October 31st. As of 11/1 I will be charging for my newborn sessions, however I will be offering complimentary maternity sessions with a booked newborn session. If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you, 

Elise  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"