March 2012 Moms
Options

We are in trouble now

DD is mobile, lol.

I put her on the hardwood today and she started to creep along like a little worm.  We don't have any carpet in our house, so I was worried it would take her awhile to learn to get around.  It was so funny - she wormed her way under the dining room table.  I guess crawling is just around the corner. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: We are in trouble now

• Options
    Mine too! I just started picking out baby proofing items too.. I'm going to have to order them sooner rather than later I guess. :
  • Options
    Yup, same here!  Livi scoots herself along on her belly and she'll get herself up in the crawling position but can't quite coordinate her limbs yet.  It blows my mind that on flat feet she turns herself all the way around in the exersaucer!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    same here! jonathan is a professional at the army crawl! he is fast and all over the place!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    We're in for it now! DD is on the move also. She can get where she needs to go but it takes her a bit. She looks like a little inch worm. She puts her butt straight in the the air, and then pushes off. I think it's just so cute. If she gets to frustrated she just starts rolling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"