Hey Katt! — The Bump
Snarky and T-TTC

Hey Katt!

How was your sister's wedding??  I hope you guys had a great time and that everything went beautifully.  How have you been feeling??  Only four more days till your u/s!!!
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hey Katt!

• Warning. This is long.

The wedding was amazing! It was so beautiful and my sister was the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen!

I have to share about my toast. Before my dad passed my sister's fianc asked my dad for permission to marry her. So throughout his hospital stay he knew the proposal was coming and was practicing his toast. When DH and I were visiting one day, he told me what he wanted to say. What a blessing!!!!! I didn't tell anyone except DH that I was doing this but I told her during my toast what he wanted to say. I led up to it about how my dad was practicing his toast in his hospital bed, and how even before she knew she was getting married he was so excited about it. Then I said "from the heart of our dad, here's what he wanted to say..."

OMG! I could barely say it all, I was crying and sniffling so bad, but I made it through. And in the end it was the best gift I could have ever given her. Everyone at the wedding was telling me all night how beautiful it was, which was exactly what I wanted, for everyone to feel how big his memory is.

That was long, sorry, but wow the wedding was amazing! They even got a party bus after the wedding for the bridal party and we went to a club with VIP service! Spectacular!

I managed to fake my way through the entire weekend without drinking and no one suspected a thing!

I feel great, a little nausea, which I wish I had more so I could feel like things are going correctly. I had some spotting before the first u/s which has stopped now, so i hope that means all is well in there. I'm very anxious for Thursday!
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • That is truly beautiful about your toast and how you incorporated your dad's words. What a special, wonderful gift for you to give! I'm so glad you had such a great time and that everything went so well. Glad also that you are feeling well!!  Spotting is so common, I'm sure it is a sign your LO is snuggling in tight. I want to fast forward to Thursday for you!!  :)

Mad props for keeping it a secret!  Do your mom or sister know? 

TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • No my mom and sister didn't know. I didn't tell anyone. At this point, with my history, I'd hate to get everyone else's hopes up before I have a for sure answer. So I kept it a secret. I'm shocked I did it and actually got away with it.
    [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/katt3233/infertility.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
  • Totally understandable. That is very impressive that you were able to keep it a secret! Praying with all my heart that you great news on Thursday!!  
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • What an amazing gift you were able to give everyone at the wedding Katt! I'm so glad it was such a great day. You guys looked beautiful (saw pics on facebook :) ) I have everything crossed that all is great and you get aweome news Thursdy!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is such an amazing, beautiful thing. I'm sobbing at the thought of it! Congrats to your sister, that must have been a very special day indeed. 
    Chart

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/vyv6up.jpg[/IMG]

Waiting anxiously for someone to come home

IUIs #1 & 2 BFN, IUI #3 chemical pregnancy.

IVF cycle 1: ER 8/27 10R, 8M, 6F No frosties for us, none survived to freeze

Two transferred 9/1

First beta 247, second beta 487. 9/20 Twins!

Grow little babies, please, please continue to grow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards