February 2013 Moms
Options

We had our A/S today! but....

she wouldn't tell us the sex.  She said that she saw it an documeted it, but she couldn't tell us.  Evidently it's in the report that she's sent to my doctor so I assume we'll find out at our appointment the week after next.  I think it's because I'm only 19 weeks and they won't tell you before 20 weeks.  But the good news is that she told us that from an ultrasound standpoint, everything looks good!  We saw the spine and arm ad leg bones and feet and heart and brain and kidneys - YAY!  In the end, that stuff is more important that finding out the sex.  FTR, DH saw her write "G" on some of her notes, so we're betting it's a girl :)

Re: We had our A/S today! but....

• Options
    Techs technically aren't allowed to give any information at all...that's why she wasn't able to tell you the sex of baby.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Options
    Here they can tell you, but only after you're 20 weeks.  Some techs bend the rules and will tell you earlier, but we had a stickler, I guess.  Oh well, not the end of the world.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is when I would call my doctor and ask for that info over the phone.
  • Options
    The Techs that I've had for my last 2 u/s's (one in dr's office-6w and the other at the hospital12w) were able to tell us anything we asked.
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with the pp: are you able to call the dr's office and find out over the phone? I'd be dying of anticipation.. but that's just me : )
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    You can go first thing in the morning and show ID at the place where you got it from and ask for your results. Call ahead so it will be ready
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"