February 2013 Moms
Options

help pick a boy name

So DH and I have agreed on Carlene Rae for a girl's name, but are still having trouble with a boy name.  We are between the two posted in the poll. DH really likes the name Dean, and I'm not a huge fan so I said it could be the middle name. So pick one, or offer up another suggestion! [Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: help pick a boy name

• Options
    I prefer Noah.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How do you pronounce Vicent?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHappy2BPreg:
    How do you pronounce Vicent?

I should have looked back over spelling!  It's supposed to be Vincent!    

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Vincent is one of my faves, and I like that it's not super popular. 

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

I like both, i have a soft spot for Vincent because its my gpas name... but i think Noah sounds better with the middle name!

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• Options
    Haha, you just put another name on MY boy list! I like Noah :-)...hadn't considered it yet!

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options

imagemamasmurf12:
    Haha, you just put another name on MY boy list! I like Noah :-)...hadn't considered it yet!

Aww, sorry!    

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like Noah. I would totally be using it except that one of my close friends has a baby Noah... :(  I think Noah Dean sound good together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vincent for sure.  I love Vincent and Vin is a cool nickname.  I've always thought of Noah as a little boys' name for some reason -- I can't picture it on a grown man.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"