Trouble TTC
Options

I thought I had it bad (pg mentioned)

I finally got to catch up with one of my good friends tonight (who is also having trouble TTC). She told me that they recently found out that her FIL (who is >50 and divorced her MIL about a year ago) knocked up his new (22 year old) wife! 

Her DH is already pissssed enough at his dad for having an affair to begin with and ending his parents marriage, but to find out that they are now expecting is just the final straw. 

Ugh, I just feel so bad for her (my friend). Why is it so easy for some people to get pregnant?!  And I couldn't imagine being 30 and having a newborn as a half-sibling!

Edit: Clarification

~~PgAL March Siggy Challenge - Pet Shaming~~
TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
BFP #1: 8/4/11 c/p 4w5d
BFP #2: 9/4/11 c/p 5w0d
BFP #3: 1/16/12 c/p 4w0d
BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
BFP #5 11/2/12 ?EDD 7/16/13? PLEASE grow sweet baby!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I thought I had it bad (pg mentioned)

• Options
    repeat: did i just walk into a scene from the Young and the Restless? 

• Options

imageCousinVicki:

It's soap night on 3T, did no one tell you?Stick out tongue

TTC #1 since Feb 2011 Dx: MTHFR C677T Homozygous, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, LPD
    BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG that is CRAZY. I am so sorry for your friend and her H having to deal with that.
    TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • Options
    imagealb245:

imageCousinVicki:

It's soap night on 3T, did no one tell you?Stick out tongue

LOL

Geesh though. I thought it was bad when my dad re-married a woman my age and had a child last year.... I think your story just topped that! :-/ Sorry youre going through this.

Mama of 1: who did not grow below my heart, but certainly a big place in it!!

TTC our #1 since '10

DX: Ovulate but not great follicles

DH SA:Normal-Low Count

Aug 2012:Clomid 50MG= BFFN ([1]Fol-17mm/Prog.-17.3)

Sep 2012: Clomid 150MG CD5-9 & TI= ??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is horrible, but it reminds me of the movie What To Expect When You're Expecting.
    Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
  • Options

imagealpCRNA:
    That is horrible, but it reminds me of the movie What To Expect When You're Expecting.

I never saw it! I'm not much of a movie person anyway, but thought I should wait until I am in a better place (i.e. pregnant) to see that movie!

BFP #4 8/9/12 m/c 7w3d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I thought twice before watching it, but I chose to watch it because it has couples who are dealing with IF too.  I get emotional with movies whether it relates to me or not, so I figured I would be ok.  I'm actually glad we watched it because it started a conversation about adoption between DH and I.  He usually doesn't really want to talk about potential options in the future, just the right now issues.
    Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"