April 2012 Moms
Options

I wish my friends who are no longer posting here...

...would add me on FB or something. 
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: I wish my friends who are no longer posting here...

• Options
    Everyone misses you over on the other side!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageTrudyCampbell:

Haha, is that like, the "dark side?" 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageChelseyB5186:

imageTrudyCampbell:

Haha, is that like, the "dark side?" 

Heehee, f'real!

I understand the desire for privacy and understand there is no expectation of privacy here (or on the PB).  But I'm sad thinking I'm going to miss out on a lot of growing up.

I started a blackberry messenger group with my original BMB (Sept 2010).  We had over 10 members at first, but we made it all the way to a few months back with a very tight knit four.  Recently, two got iPhones, so it was bye bye BBM group.  I still feel like I'm missing lots of stuff, especially around this time (our kiddos 2nd bdays).  So, even thought it's only been a few days, I'm mourning the old April 2012.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    I'm sad everyone is split up, too. I didn't think it would happen to us!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dixee can you sign up for the proboards too? I know some of us are handling both boards, myself included. (Sorry if you've already covered the 'why' on this).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTrudyCampbell:

This

Im super sad. 

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagehass2001:
    Dixee can you sign up for the proboards too? I know some of us are handling both boards, myself included. (Sorry if you've already covered the 'why' on this).

I'm just going to tough it out here (though, it's not very TOUGH!).  I want to be able to devote my full attention to one place.  I think if I split it up, it'd be diluted.  And that's no fun!

• Options
    imagedixee.deluxe:

imagehass2001:

I'm just going to tough it out here (though, it's not very TOUGH!).  I want to be able to devote my full attention to one place.  I think if I split it up, it'd be diluted.  And that's no fun!

Yes, that's what I'm dealing with now. I already had limited time on TB and now I really can't keep up with what's going on.
  • Options
    I love your new siggys pic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sad, too. I love it here. There are ways to not get involved in the drama, trolling, etc. I am really going to miss having everyone's support, and seeing/hearing about everyone's LOs - we've been together for over a year already!!
  • Options
    Dixeeee!! I was thinking earlier today that I wanted to figure out a way to add you on FB or something. But I'm stuck on stupid bump mobile so I can't PM now. I'll try to override again and see what I can do. Or it will just happen tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChristina_Diane:

imageTrudyCampbell:

This

Im super sad. 

Me too.
  • Options
    WTH happened? I missed it all.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMegSowers:
    I'm sad, too. I love it here. There are ways to not get involved in the drama, trolling, etc. I am really going to miss having everyone's support, and seeing/hearing about everyone's LOs - we've been together for over a year already!!

YepBroken Heart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"