Maryland Babies

Pediatricians in Lutherville, Timonium, Towson, Cockeysville?

I live in Lutherville, but am looking for recommendations for pediatricians in the Lutherville, Timonium, or Towson area.  My preference is one not in a hospital or on their campus.

I've been researching them on my own through my medical provider, HealthGrade, and Angie's List and have narrowed it down to these for interviews.

1. Suh-Kang Kim, MD (1205 York Road, Lutherville)
  2. Alan Lake, MD (10807 Falls Road, Lutherville)
  3. Jon Simon, MD (54 Scott Adam Rd, Cockeysville)
  4. William Devoe, MD (12221 Tullamore Rd, Timonium)

If you've had any experience with any of these 4 doctors OR have other recommendations within the area, I would be very appreciative.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatricians in Lutherville, Timonium, Towson, Cockeysville?

• I use Pediatric Partners in Bel Air but they also have an office in Towson. The Doctors alternate between the two offices. I like both Dr Jennifer Cox and Dr Jessica Paxson.

Dr Cox was on call when I had DD and DD stopped breathing in her arms just out of no where. She was awesome. She wasn't accepting new patients but Dr Paxson was when I chose them. I like both of them equally. 

They have Saturday hours in Towson  every 2-3 weeks?

• Pediatric Partners in Towson-Dr. Minton is wonderful!
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • The kids I used to nanny for see Dr. Alan Lake.  I know their mom has always been very happy with him and recommends him to friends. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another rec for Pediatric Partners in Towson!!
  • We also see Dr. Minton at Pediatric Partners in Towson.  She is wonderful. If she isn't available for a sick appointment, there is always another dr. available.  We have seen several of their doctors and are happy with most of them.  They have Saturday and late hours. 

• Thanks ladies!
  • Another Pediatric Partners recommendation!  We see Dr. Feldman at the Towson office.
  • Dr Lake is part of the Maryland Pediatric Group at Greenspring Station. We have never seen Dr Lake but our Dr is in the same practice and we have been very happy with our Dr (Amy Winkelstein), other drs and NPs we've seen there, and the practice in the 6+ yrs we've been there. We never wait more than 5 min to be seen for an appt and they have some weekend hours.

One thing to consider w/Dr Lake is that he is older, which means he will probably retire soon. Our original Dr at MD Ped Group retired when my oldest was 3, then we switched to Dr Winklestein. This isn't a huge deal (I actually prefer older drs, I like that they have lots of experience under their belts), you just would have to start up a new history and relationship with another dr one day soon. Just something to think about if you think that might be an issue for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started with Pediatric Partners in Towson, but was not happy with them. I felt like a number. But what really set me off was that when we went there for my daughter 4 wk check the small waiting area was filled with sick kids. I did not like having to sit there with kids coughing and sneezing all over. Another turn off was that I specificly requested Dr. Minton several times but was given to Dr. Feldman who smells like an ashtray (not exactly who I wanted my newborn around).

I switched to Dr Jeffries Bucci in Towson (also has an office in Parkton). The Towson office is near St Joseph's but is not actually in it. Anyway, I absolutely love him. I dont feel like just a number and I feel like he listens to my concerns and questions. Even though he has just one small waiting area, they are very fast getting you into a room, so your not sitting there with sickies all around you. Only warning would be if you have issues with personal space. He can be very up close with you, but I still LOVE him.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Jonathan Surell with Main Street Pediatrics.  He's great.
  • Wow, I just checked out Pediatric Partners & Dr. Feldman used to be MY pediatrian (and I'm 32 now) when I was in last elementary school & on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"