April 2012 Moms

Do you wear thongs to bed?

Personally I wear granny undies to bed.   But today in my Mum's Group we were discussing it and one girl wears thongs 24/7.  I wear thongs as required by outfit but I don't want anything up my bum in bed.

And yes, I realise how that sounds! that means ANYTHING;)

You? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you wear thongs to bed?

• Lol. When I was in my early 20's. I rock the granny's and a tank or nightgown these days. I don't need anything up my rear while I'm sleeping.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • full backs all the way
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrs+harlow:
    Lol. When I was in my early 20's. I rock the granny's and a tank or nightgown these days. I don't need anything up my rear while I'm sleeping.

Same.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't wear thongs ever anymore. You all must deal with any VPL issues I may have because I don't care...

imageimage

• No way! Regular panties for sleeping or sometimes none with pajama pants. I have retired all the thongs. I just go for the no show panties and hope for the best now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageMsCat19:
    I don't wear thongs ever anymore. You all must deal with any VPL issues I may have because I don't care...

Hah this. 

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • When I wear granny panties I always get wedgies so I don't wear them that often, maybe a 1/4 of the time. Also, something very sad, I saw myself naked in the mirror yesterday and I saw that I have no butt at all now. It is like my legs go right into my back now... AHH, When I'm done breast feeding and can eat normal again, it will be so nice, I need to gain all my muscle back!! I now have a flabby granny butt!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenicolelaroche:

imageMsCat19:
    I don't wear thongs ever anymore. You all must deal with any VPL issues I may have because I don't care...

Hah this. 

I need new underwear because all mine is driving me crazy lately.  Nothing is comfortable and some of them give me 4 bums.  Recs anyone?? 

• imagestarbound6:
    imagenicolelaroche:

imageMsCat19:

Hah this. 

I need new underwear because all mine is driving me crazy lately.  Nothing is comfortable and some of them give me 4 bums.  Recs anyone?? 

Hanes boy shorts help me avoid quadrass...

imageimage

• I used to. But now I only wear undies when I have to. I don't know why.
  • I rock the granny panties. I haven't worn a thong since high school. And, tmi, after dealing with several grueling yeast infections, I am of the position that it is best to go commando for bed, but if you must wear something then loose cotton is the next best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I second the Hanes boy shorts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageBabyMakes6:
    I second the Hanes boy shorts.

Will check them out, thx:) 

• I love Hanky Panky's  boy shorts and Gap lace top undies.  I never wear thongs to bed and only ever wear them when necessary for my outfit.
  • what the frick is quadrobutt? sounds so erotic.
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Before I was pregnant I wore thongs 24/7, now I find regular underwear to be more comfortable. I have about 50 thongs that may end up in the garbage (I was addicted to VS).
  • Yikes! I only wear thongs if I have to, so definitely no thongs to bed here.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • imageMsCat19:

True story! 

www.lulukangaroo.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • imageAmandaR204:
    what the frick is quadrobutt? sounds so erotic.

LOL!!! It's when your undies fall in a bad spot and give you 4 butt cheeks instead of two.

for example:

imageimage

• imageMsCat19:

imageAmandaR204:

LOL!!! It's when your undies fall in a bad spot and give you 4 butt cheeks instead of two.

for example:

LOL.  Definitely not erotic. 

• imagestarbound6:
    imageMsCat19:

imageAmandaR204:

for example:

this is why boy shorts are nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagehuahualove:
    imagestarbound6:
    imageMsCat19:

imageAmandaR204:

for example:

The Horror...The Horror!

BabyName Ticker}
  • imagehuahualove:
    imagestarbound6:
    imageMsCat19:

imageAmandaR204:

for example:

Whoa! The panties are not the only thing wrong with that picture!
  • Thongs 24/7 here. I wear boy shorts when I've run out of other clean undies or if it is summertime.
  • I am a full coverage girl unless the pants require a thong. To bed, I don't wear underwear with my pajama pants.
  • Full butt all the way at night,  I don't want butt germs on my sheets.  : )
  • I reserve thongs for daytime wear.  At night it's usually boyshorts.  I find them the most comfortable.
  • I hate thongs anytime of the day. I have tried them out but I can't stand the feeling of something up my asss all the time. Not sure if that is something you get used to?

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • I reserve thongs for "never" wear these days, lol.

Seriously though I own so many thongs I really need to throw them out. I don't know if they would be appropriate for goodwill? I assume not...

I like full panties.

I actually did wear a thong last weekend - we had our first "date night" and I wanted to wear jeans. I actually could get into an old pair of jeans but they were so tight in the butt I decided I would definitely be rocking one the quadrobutt look so I wore a thong. Ick. and when I told hubby I was wearing a thong he got all excited and when we got home I was forced to have sexytimes despite being tired lol

• I haven't worn a thong since baby but even before I would NEVER wear them to bed.  Not comfy.

Anyone have any recs of non-boy shorts that are flattering?  I cannot wear boyshorts.  I look horrible.

• imagerxbeth:

Anyone have any recs of non-boy shorts that are flattering?  I cannot wear boyshorts.  I look horrible.

I can't wear boyshorts either. I think I have too much booty for them. The bottom hem ends up by my back. Way too much riding up. Hanes has some nice girl shorts. They have longer legs so it actually stays down. It feels a little weird at first but it's nice not having them wander all over my butt.  For no show I like Commando Bikinis.

• imageMsCat19:

This!  I just don't care anymore!  My poor husband, ha ha! 

• I don't wear underwear at night ;) I just wear pajama shorts and a tank top.
  • I thought you meant thongs as in flip-flops, ha ha. I do not wear thongs OR flip-flops to bed. I'm pretty lame - I found one brand of undies that I liked and I bought a ton of them (vanity fair bikini style from Macy's).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"