Minnesota Babies
Options

Amma "New Momma" classes?

I've taken three classes through Amma and have had a great experience. Curious if anyone has been to the New Momma Class which is offered through them and your thoughts.

REC- Also my classes were all instructed by Shawna Schafer (spelling may be off) and I have nothing but fantastic things to say about her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Amma "New Momma" classes?

• Options
    I took both New Mama and Beyond Newborns with Melissa and thought it was a great class.  I luckily had a group that really clicked, we still get together now outside of class.  I have heard that they have expanded locations to include the University of Minnesota and St. Paul.
  • Options

I also took both the New Mama and Beyond Newborns with Melissa.  She is awesome (but I really liked all the teachers I have met there, Sara, Suzie).

I found the class super valuable from an informational point of view, being with other women going through the same thing as you and just having something to get out of the house for with a newborn is beyond amazing!!

My new mama group has gotten together about every other month together as group and I have become super good friends with two of the women and their babies and am sure they will be life long friends.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took the New Momma class with Sara and I loved it!  I still get together with the Moms and babies from the class once a month.  It was worth every penny.  I wish I could have attended the Beyond Newborns class, but it didn't work with my schedule.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard great things about it and I really wanted to, but it didn't work out with my short maternity leave (6 wk) last time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I took the new momma class with Melissa and loved it!  She was a fabulous teacher and it helped me through a ton of the transitions of motherhood.  The moms I took the class with and I still email quite a bit and get together ~ once a month.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure where you're located but Washington County has a free New Parents Connection class that gathers at Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury.  I love it!  There are two groups - Tuesdays from 12:30 - 2 (0-3 months) and 2-3:00 (3-6 months).  It is awesome!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"