Cincinnati Babies
Options

Anyone that delivered at Bethesda North

What if anything should we expect to bring home from the hospital?  I had DD#1 in Arizona and the hospital there gave us tons of stuff (blankets, shirts, diapers, formula, manual breast pump, water glass, etc.).

Also, any good/bad experiences you had with BNorth?

Thanks in advance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Anyone that delivered at Bethesda North

• Options
    Not sure about BNorth, I delivered at Good Sam, which is also part of Trihealth, but all that came home with us was the extra diapers that were left, a bag with a formula sample, and a Trihealth baby onsie. Sounds like your hospital in Arizona was generous :). I've never heard a bad thing about labor and delivery at BNorth, my dr. just happens to deliver at Good Sam.
  • Options

We took her hat, the leftover diapers and wipes, the bulb syringe, the hospital onesie, and the sponge for bath time. We also grabbed a receiving blanket but I don't think we were supposed to. They came around and gave us a diaper storage station and another onesie. I think that was it.

They do have a breastfeeding store just down the hall, which is nice if you would to rent or buy any accessories. When the LC came by she gave me some of the shells to wear inside my bra and also a nipple shield.

I really liked it there and most of the nurses were very friendly and knowledgeable. If your birth plan is important to you, make sure you let them know! I don't feel like mine was followed at all unfortunately. The delivery suites were so nice and roomy it was a shock to go down to the actual hospital room, but it was still nice! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've delivered both kids at B North.  I've had a good experience both times. 

You really aren't supposed to take home anything that can be washed, but you can definitely take diapers, wipes, etc...   but I still took 1 receiving blanket. 

The food is ok.  On my 2nd day, I sent DH to Kroger Marketplace on Montgomery Rd to get "real" food for dinner.  It was delish. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"