August 2012 Moms

Does your baby shart?

Just wondering if anyone else's baby sharts? Brooke does all the time. If she has farted and it's time for a diaper change, I'm almost always guaranteed to see a very small streak of poo or not even anything on the diaper but when I wipe her she is a little dirty. Now I know its not something I missed from the last time because I wipe her pretty good and she only really poops about every other day. Anyone else have a shartty baby?
imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Does your baby shart?

• Constantly. He always does it! Especially if we've just changed him. I've been so glad that we had a diaper raffle at my shower. Only, my kid poops like crazy. I'm talking almost every single diaper change crazy.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• OMG! Does he ever!?!? The other day it was so big and loud I accused DH of letting out a nasty fart (DH was holding LO). He started laughing hysterically while telling me it was LO and we checked the diaper just so he could prove it to me. For some reason I find this to be the funniest topic ever when it comes to baby. I have tears from reading this post and the replies HHAHAAHAHA!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes all the time! There's rarely a diaper without a little streak in it!
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bear sharts all the time!! Sometimes it will be so loud he wakes himself up and it scares the dog almost everytime.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Every time!! Big wet farts. Always a skid mark.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Yes. I think we are going to make her a Sharts Happens onesie.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMaizey06:
    Yes. I think we are going to make her a Sharts Happens onesie.
    Lol love this! Count my baby in the sharting club. He does this a lot too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLeanneOfHonour:
    Every time!! Big wet farts. Always a skid mark.

This!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh yeah! DH's new favorite line is "Never trust a fart"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/24/10
    T TTC 8/10, DX PCOS 9/10
    Miracle BFP during meds break 12/11/11
    Henry Robert born 8/26/12!
  • imageashleigha894:
    Bear sharts all the time!! Sometimes it will be so loud he wakes himself up and it scares the dog almost everytime.

Our dog is such a baby! He gets scared of her sharts too and goes and hides in a different room. It's like he is taking cover! lol! He used to be trained with a shock collar and it makes a high pitched noise when it's about to shock so now he is afraid of loud noises, lol. 

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • All the time. Still cracks me and DH up hee hee. We are 12 year olds at heart. 
  • all the time!

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Every time! If it's just a wet diaper, it always has a shart in it. And he has the loudest farts ever! And when he poops, watch out. I always think he's going to blow a hole in his diaper.
  • imageanbeck4:
    Constantly. He always does it! Especially if we've just changed him. I've been so glad that we had a diaper raffle at my shower. Only, my kid poops like crazy. I'm talking almost every single diaper change crazy.

Yup, same here. I know the constant pooping can be part of being a BF baby, but I'm hoping at some point he settles down. I'm afraid that won't happen until I introduce solids and that's not happening for a while.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"