February 2013 Moms
Options

First Ultrasound at 18 weeks

We are going to have our first ultrasound next week Tuesday!! Yes, that means we have not seen the baby at all but we have heard the heartbeat and it was perfect. I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks but I ended up having issues with my health insurance/switched doctors. Then my new doc went on vacation for a month so I didn't meet him until 10 weeks. We had to pay for my visits out of pocket, my doctor had only scheduled me for one other ultrasound(11-14 week) but I was 14 weeks and 2 days(when my insurance started) so they wouldn't do it. It was a huge stressful mess but now it's finally straightened out!!! We can't wait to finally see our baby!!  :) 

Re: First Ultrasound at 18 weeks

• Options
    How exciting! Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    YAY!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay congrats! :) That's so exciting! I haven't had one yet either, I have an appt next Tuesday as well and I will be at 18 weeks and they are giving me a form to take to the hospital to get my ultrasound to find out the gender, I'm so excited!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The 1st u/s is always so fun! A lot of people don't get their 1st until 18-22 weeks I believe, so you are really right on track : )
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had my first one last week, but it only lasted about 30 seconds Sad

Wednesday I have one scheduled so I can finally get a good look at this baby! It's so exciting! I'm so ready to have this feel more real once I actually see a real baby in there!

• Options
    I bet you're super excited to see the baby for the first time!  I can't imagine having to wait that long.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"