New York Babies

Can anyone rec a OBGYN that can deliver at NYU?

Just found out last week that I am now 7 weeks pregnant.  My current gynocologist is really far away from my current apartment, and is not affiliated with NYU, my preferred hospital.  (I have a pre-existing medical condition, and all my other doctors and surgeons are based out of NYU, so I want to birth there so I have them nearby if needed).
Maureen & Jonathan - Married 10-9-10 | Expecting our first child 05-04-13 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Can anyone rec a OBGYN that can deliver at NYU?

• I go to Downtown Womens OBGYN in Soho. There are 5 doctors at the practice and i really like all of them.

Best of luck, and Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered at NYU. My OB was from Lexington OBGYN. My actual doctor was Dr. Schweizer. But Dr. Nichol delivered my daughter. They are all amazing doctors... except personally I was not a fan of Dr. Ho. She really has no warmth or personality!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  I was actually looking at Lexington OBGYN since it's fairly close to where I work. :)
    Maureen & Jonathan - Married 10-9-10 | Expecting our first child 05-04-13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagePeanutButterGirl:
    I delivered at NYU. My OB was from Lexington OBGYN. My actual doctor was Dr. Schweizer. But Dr. Nichol delivered my daughter. They are all amazing doctors... except personally I was not a fan of Dr. Ho. She really has no warmth or personality!

Dr. Nichol wasn't there when I gave birth to my ds, but I agree with everything else.  But even though Dr. Ho isn't warm, I'm sure she is an excellent doctor so I would feel confident delivering with her, although I would pick one of the doctors for my primary.

• I also go to Lex Ob Gyn. My doc is Shah and I like her but I have had fantastic interactions w/ Dr Schweizer there - if you can get him, I would!!
  • Another for Lex Obgyn. I see Dr. Nichol and LOVE her.
  • I loved all the doctors at Downtown Women's OBGYN. Just has my baby back in Jusy and had a very excellent pregnancy and delivery with them! 
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • imageemmb52408:

I go to Downtown Womens OBGYN in Soho. There are 5 doctors at the practice and i really like all of them.

Best of luck, and Congrats!

me too ... 

• Thanks everyone!  I'm seeing Dr. Schweizer.  So far, I'm thrilled with him! :)
  • imagebklyn10910:
    Thanks everyone!  I'm seeing Dr. Schweizer.  So far, I'm thrilled with him! :)

Glad this worked out. I go to Dr. Nicoll at Lex and love her! I used to go to Downtown and hated Dr. LaJoie there. That practice felt like a madhouse, and even though Lex is more annoying for me to get to, it's totally worth it. I found all the technicians at Carnegie Imaging (where they will send you for u/s) to be terrific, too.

TTC since 8/10.Hypothyroidism, put on Synthroid. Clomid 50 mg + IUI Oct '11 = BFN. HSG found blocked tube Nov '11. Lap + Hysteroscopy to remove tube and fix septum Dec '11. Cancelled following cycle due to lack of response to Clomid. Jan/Feb '12 Clomid 100mg + Folllitism + HSG + Vivelle Dot + IUI #2 = BFN. 3/30/12: Natural Cycle BFP - beta 59 @ 12dpo, beta 286 @ 16dpo Baby boy arrived 12/8/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"