April 2012 Moms

Anyone else dealing with a VERY restless sleeper?

DD has been sleeping very restlessly for 3 weeks now - ever since she learned how to roll!  She goes to bed fine - she's always awake when we lay her down and she falls to sleep on her own.  Then around 1 or 2 am she is frantically moving all around in her crib!!  She gets so noisy because she's grunting away and getting frustrated that she'll get stuck, etc.  I go in and her eyes are closed and she's whining (but not crying), I'll give her her soothie and she'll settle for a bit but 1/2 an hour later she's at it again.  This goes on for a few hours! UGH!!

I know this is pretty common when they learn a new skill but DS never went through this!  I'm just looking to see if my misery has any company!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else dealing with a VERY restless sleeper?

• Not here, since we are still in the RNp. ( hangs head in shame) 

I hope things improve soon. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunshine+Luv:

Not here, since we are still in the RNp. ( hangs head in shame) 

I hope things improve soon. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, lol.

Yes, Lexi has been extremely restless the past few days. I don't know if it's her new found love of rolling around, or if she is coming down with something. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ds is that way. He has gotten a lot better over the past 2 weeks though. He moves all over though in his sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well, I will just remain hopeful that this too shall pass!  It's frustrating because it disturbs DH and I's sleep but DD seems to be fine with it.  She's not extra cranky or tired throughout the day. 

• imagelolonyo:
    Well, I will just remain hopeful that this too shall pass!  It's frustrating because it disturbs DH and I's sleep but DD seems to be fine with it.  She's not extra cranky or tired throughout the day. 

If shes ok I'd leave her. DS rolls on his belly and gets SO angry he screams and wont rolll back over.....we have to get up and roll him back. This happens like 4-5 times a night the last week.......I REALLY hope it doesnt last long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• J did this for awhile after she learned how to roll. She finally started going all night w/o whimpering 2 or 3 weeks ago. She still moves all around her crib, but she doesn't wake me up anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"