South Jersey Babies

Newer to SJ, First time Mommy...

Hey everyone!

I'm newer to the SJ area and i've been having a tough time meeting new people. Does anyone know of any prenatal yoga classes in the area??? Or any suggestions on meeting new mommys? 2 of my best friends are preggo too but since they live an hour away, as does all of my family and friends, i'm pretty lonely.... I sure didn't think it would be this hard making new friends at my age...

Ehhhh well, all suggestions are greatly appreciated and congrats to all of you soon to be mommas!

Re: Newer to SJ, First time Mommy...

• Where in South Jersey are you??
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, i live in Millville and am also a FTM to a 2 month old son.  I have had a hard time meeting other moms with infants as well (all of my friends' kids are school age).  Feel free to PM me
  • I'm only about 3 weeks ahead of you and live in Clayton, about 15-20 north of you. You can feel free to PM me as well! Smile I've lived here a few years and have also had a hard time meeting people. I have a couple of friends here, but I'm always looking to meet new people!

• I'm a FTM to an almost 3 month old boy, and about 30 minutes from you. You can PM me too :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"