Philadelphia Babies
Options

Northern Fertility Clinic

Anyone like using them? I've been seeing them since my lap surgery last Feb and we've been using them while we've TTC.

I just wanted to know what others feedback was on them and/or experiences.

Re: Northern Fertility Clinic

• Options
    I saw Dr. Freedman. Thanks to him I have an almost 3 month old. There is also another girl on SAIF who was supposed to give birth a few days ago that went to him. If you have any questions, page me on the 0-6 month board!
  • Options
    Hey I paged you, just a FYI :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used them and became pregant, with twins, on my first try with clomid and ovidrel.  I saw Dr Freedman and really like him and the practice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Let me first start by saying I wish you all of the luck in the world with TTC.  I myself have experienced the ups and down of TTC for 2 YEARS.  Hang in there and there is some truth behind the "just relax" -- I know easier said then done.  

THIS IS A BIT LONG BUT WELL WORTH IT, I SWEAR !!!! 

I myself was a patience at the Northern Fertility Clinic but with Dr. Castlebaum.  One day when he was out of the office I was scheduled for an IUI with Dr. Freedman.  I had never meet him before but honestly I thought he was a little creepy but figured it was all in my head.  We went in the day of, gave the specimen for washing and after an hour wait in the examination room (now i know why) Dr. Freedman came in and told us something we had joked about days prior thinking it could never happen.  He informed us that there was a mix up and that my husband specimen was inseminated into SOMEONE ELSE !!!! Luckily they discovered this mix up before the same was done to me but as you can imagine I was in SHOCK !!!!!  WATCH YOURSELVES OVER THERE. 

I would  be curious to find out what, if any, changes have been made to there procedures to prevent that from happening AGAIN !!!!!

• Options

Wait-What??? So they did end up using your DH sample with someone else??? Do you know if that person got pregnant? I assume you never went back there agai?

OMG, they seem VERY thorough when they ask me the name of the person on the sample, etc. I also have to read it before they do it. Holy cow!

• Options

Yes, they did use it on someone else.  From what we were told the women took the morning after pill to prevent the pregnancy from taking place. How is a women who is so desperate to get pregnant suppose to take a pill to destroy her chance of conceiving.  I dont know but I sure hope she did. We have no way of knowing anything because of HIPPA !!!!!! That's the shizz you here about on Lifetime not in real life and not to me !!!!! Needless to say, we didn''t go back and I was scared to death to go anywhere really.

Little do they know but had all of this not happened they could have had one more success story to up there stats with because I ended up getting pregnant days later the ol fashioned way!!!! But that isn't saying to much because my problem was not getting pregnant it was staying pregnant so he didn't do much there !!!!   

I really do hope they changed things around there like they said they would !!!!!

I wish I had some more words of wisdom for you, but ............   I dont go on this website but if you ever need to talk, cry or whatever, here is my email cedinger00@comcast.net

Chrissy

• Options
    I had a hysterocopy there for fibroid. Although my doctor was excellent in dealing with my PCOS, the procedure for the fibroid was terrible. I was in a lot of pain and vommitting after the procedure - the doctor and staff left me alone in the room and DID NOT RETURN. I waited for about 45 minutes, then walked to reception, asked if I was allowed to leave, and then walked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"