VBAC

"The VBAC Dilemma" available on Netflix streaming

If you have Netflix, you can watch this and the other More Business of Being Born episodes online now.  Just FYI :)

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: "The VBAC Dilemma" available on Netflix streaming

• Thanks! I am going to watch this! :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for the recommendation!  I watched it last night (well, almost all of it...I fell asleep!) and look forward to having my husband watch it too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you need certain netflix settings to watch this? I can't find it any where :(
  • imagePink22_83:
    Do you need certain netflix settings to watch this? I can't find it any where :(

I think you have to search under "More Business of Being Born."  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageiris427:

imagePink22_83:
    Do you need certain netflix settings to watch this? I can't find it any where :(

I think you have to search under "More Business of Being Born."  

I couldn't find it either, even when searching More Business of Being Born. :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Weird. It looks like Netflix took it down.  It was definitely on there when I made this post.  Boo. :(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you click on the movie, it will list 4 "episodes" under the title. The last "episode" is the VBAC dilemma. I watched it today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"