Georgia Babies
Options

Coming out.

Shared this am so most of you have seen this but, thought I would share here too. I'm 14w4d and due March 11 so our goal is to make it to late Feb. I start the p17 shots in 3 weeks if anyone has any experiences to share. Here we go again. :) 

Re: Coming out.

• Options
    That is such a cute announcement!! Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats again!!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay!  So happy for you!! H&H 9 mos to you!!

• Options
    Love the announcement! HH 9 months!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats again!  So happy for y'all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Loved it - congrats again!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love the announcement! Congrats!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I love the announcement
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so excited for you!

I thought you might be pregnant. When I saw you at the consignment sale you said you bought a snap n go and I was like.... hmmm! I didn't want to ask though;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love the announcement as well.  Congratulations to you!!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I take the P17 shot right now.  Every week in the butt.  I have 9 weeks left and YES I am counting!  At first I would have them ice the area for 5 minutes until you get use to it.  You might be sore the first couple of times but not anything that is too bad.  Just get it iced.  I stopped the ice maybe 3 weeks ago and have no trouble now.  About 4-5 days you might start itching in that area.  Nothing bad.  The only thing I notice is it does affect my hormones for 24 hours.  I just tell my mom and my husband if I start bawling or short temper.  I do notice I don't have patience left that first 24 with the kids after taking it.  After that I am fine.  I will do anything to keep this baby going till 36 weeks!  So far so good.  I have my 30 week ultrasound Oct 3rd and that will tell us if my cervix is still closed.  If it is he says I am probably in the clear for 4 more weeks.  If thinning out then I may have about 4 weeks left.  We shall see.  Just PM me if you have anymore question.  Overall not a bad shot if it prevents an early baby.  Just a PITA to get every week.
  • Options
    yay!! congrats! love the announcement!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesigkapbride:
    Congrats!  I take the P17 shot right now.  Every week in the butt.  I have 9 weeks left and YES I am counting!  At first I would have them ice the area for 5 minutes until you get use to it.  You might be sore the first couple of times but not anything that is too bad.  Just get it iced.  I stopped the ice maybe 3 weeks ago and have no trouble now.  About 4-5 days you might start itching in that area.  Nothing bad.  The only thing I notice is it does affect my hormones for 24 hours.  I just tell my mom and my husband if I start bawling or short temper.  I do notice I don't have patience left that first 24 with the kids after taking it.  After that I am fine.  I will do anything to keep this baby going till 36 weeks!  So far so good.  I have my 30 week ultrasound Oct 3rd and that will tell us if my cervix is still closed.  If it is he says I am probably in the clear for 4 more weeks.  If thinning out then I may have about 4 weeks left.  We shall see.  Just PM me if you have anymore question.  Overall not a bad shot if it prevents an early baby.  Just a PITA to get every week.

Thank you for all of this and I may be messaging you closer to me starting them. The goal is start at 17w end at 35w. I have heard it's not so fun but, the ice sounds like a good idea for sure. Ugh, I hate needles but, like you said. Anything to keep the baby cooking and avoid bed rest this go round.  

• Options
    Congrats, I like the announcement!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the announcement.  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    I love your announcement card! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    March is the best time to have a baby! Yay! Congrats :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations Ra!!!!! That is so exciting. Wishing you an H&H pregnancy! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options

Woohoo!!! So happy for y'all!! 

I'm the last of the 2008 Mommies! Good grief.  

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So happy for you! How exciting! Wishing you all the best, congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrs.Guz:

Woohoo!!! So happy for y'all!! 

I'm the last of the 2008 Mommies! Good grief.  

I give you two months tops. ;) 

• Options
    Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Come on Guz, everybody's doing it. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedecaturbride:
    Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Come on Guz, everybody's doing it. :
    LOL! Yeah come on Guz! P.S. You did say you'd be the last one standing. Congrats you won, now get busy :-)
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats again!! The announcement was awesome! I did the p17 with Derek and it hurt less when the nurse would warm up the liquid a little in her pocket and ice the area. Good luck!!
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    So happy for you!!! Loved the announcement Big Smile

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Options
    Congrats again!  I hope you have a fabulous, smooth pregnancy!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats Ra!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"