March 2012 Moms

Halloween

So of course I want to dress DS up because, hello, major cuteness. But then what do I do with him? He's too little for trick or treating and it's past his bedtime anyway. Maybe take him to the pumpkin patch during the day, and take some pictures? Of course the costumes I like are 20 or 30 which is a lot to spend for a few pictures. But for how long will he let me dress him up as a little chicky?? Hehe.

Re: Halloween

• Do you have anyone who still trick or treats? Like nieces and nephews? I will prob take him with them. He won't get candy but then I can show off my baby. Or do you have grandparents or great grandparents in a nursing home? Maybe you could take LO there. I'm sure a nursing home would love that! I can't wait for Halloween. Dressing him up in a cute costume. Like you said they will only let us do it for so long! lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we were planning on dressing him up and going to pumpkin patch..weekend before actual Oct. 31st (think it's on a Tuesday this year). We might get home too late to actually go trick or treating. My dad might be off work early on Halloween, so grandparents and my sister might take him around neighborhood. But since DH and I are off that weekend, I still want to dress him up and take a few pictures, and we always go to the pumpkin patch each year and carve pumpkins, so that's our plan this year with DS.

But haven't decided on what costume yet...not really sure how weather is going to be too...Halloween is either really cold or warm here.last year I thought it was HOT, but I was pregnant..LOL...I agree on not spending lot of money, they aren't going to wear it for very long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • We are planning on taking bug to a few of our family and friends houses. My mom works at a nursing home so we are going to go visit there also.

Here is a picture of her costume! It was too cute not to share. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Cvick612, oh my gosh, SO CUTE!!!!

We will be dressing DS up for sure.  I don't know what his costume will be yet - I haven't bought one because I'm sure as soon as I get one, I'm going to see another one that I like more and we'll wind up with like 19 costumes.  So I'm trying to hold off a little longer.

We're going to go to a pumpkin patch the weekend before and take pictures.  On Halloween, we'll just be home passing out candy.  My brother and FSIL and possibly my parents will come over for the evening too.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • imagecvick612:

We are planning on taking bug to a few of our family and friends houses. My mom works at a nursing home so we are going to go visit there also.

OMG that is so adorable! I love her shoes too!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • carters had a 50% off sale, and then I had a cupon for another 20%.  I think i gave 18 for his costume!  The sale is still going on now if anyone is interested. We got the green dinosaur
  • DD will be dress in a cat costume from Carters.  We will probably go to community Halloween party and maybe just a few houses.  I usually give out candy.  If you don't care if it is new look for a costume at resale shops or garage sales.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the replies everyone! Cvick, your DD is so cute! I think I will look around for a cheaper costume and take him to the pumpkin patch. I love the pumpkin patch, I've always gone even without kids! Hopefully it's not too hot.
  • We're dressing her up just so we can take pictures, really. We'll take her to both of her grandparents' houses too though, and trick or treat for fresh fruit (lol) earlier in the day. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I was going to dress my little guy up and then have him "help" me pass out candy. Then I can take him inside if he gets fussy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecvick612:

We are planning on taking bug to a few of our family and friends houses. My mom works at a nursing home so we are going to go visit there also.

OMG!  So cute!!

Dom was going to be a banana, but I finally found a cute hotdog costume in a 6-9 month sizing

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"