March 2012 Moms

Lil' Man is...

6 months old today!!! Time has just flown these past few months. He is sitting up on his own, crawling, and beginning to pull up. He seems to want to stand so badly...his legs just aren't ready yet.

...I figure at this rate I can enroll him into college next year. Wink

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Lil' Man is...

• Agh, pulling up?! I am so not ready for my boy to be mobile. :] Happy half birthday to your little man! I can't believe our babies are so big already.
  • Claire turned 6 months Friday. Im already dreading her shots on Thursday.
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerocknrollfriend:
    Agh, pulling up?! I am so not ready for my boy to be mobile. :] Happy half birthday to your little man! I can't believe our babies are so big already.

Thanks. Smile

I know! I'm not ready for him to be so big yet. I spend most of my time chasing after him now. He's very active. I'm one tired mamma. Sleep

• imagecvick612:
    Claire turned 6 months Friday. Im already dreading her shots on Thursday.

Oh! Congrats!

I'm not looking forward to shots either. He has a rough time with them. I think they may do the lead test again. He had one at four months because there were concerns with the paint in our new place. They came out negative so I'm not sure they will do it again or not. I hope not. The lead test seems worse than the shots!

I hope your little one has an easy time come Thursday.

• imageZimger:

imagecvick612:

Oh! Congrats!

I'm not looking forward to shots either. He has a rough time with them. I think they may do the lead test again. He had one at four months because there were concerns with the paint in our new place. They came out negative so I'm not sure they will do it again or not. I hope not. The lead test seems worse than the shots!

Happy Half Birthday!!! I know this is going by way to fast,  I can already tell that Jonathan wants to be independent and do things on his own...noooo not yet your to little!!!

I took Jonathan on saturday for shots, he did ok with the shots. Cried for a little bit and was a little sleepy for the rest of the day. I have to take him back for FLU shots though, didn't want to overwhelm him with so many shots in one day. Hopefully shots aren't so bad for your LOs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • imageMariJ1008:
    imageZimger:

imagecvick612:

Oh! Congrats!

Happy Half Birthday!!! I know this is going by way to fast,  I can already tell that Jonathan wants to be independent and do things on his own...noooo not yet your to little!!!

I took Jonathan on saturday for shots, he did ok with the shots. Cried for a little bit and was a little sleepy for the rest of the day. I have to take him back for FLU shots though, didn't want to overwhelm him with so many shots in one day. Hopefully shots aren't so bad for your LOs!

I know what you mean! They are growing up to fast!

I'm glad your LO did well with his shots. Mine screams bloody murder as soon as he lays eyes on the nurse that gives shots (it's always the same one, poor girl).

I hope Johnathan does well with his FLU shots!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"