April 2012 Moms

Mikehoncho

What is faux wine? Grape juice? This is killing me. I need to know.

imageimage

Re: Mikehoncho

• I'm totes butting in hurr but just today I saw alcohol removed wine at the store. I said NO THANK YOU SIR and grabbed a regular bottle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • But what's the point then?!? That's like O'Douls of wine!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • It's Arbor Mist! There was a thread a while back where someone said it didn't count as wine.  I'm on my second glass WOOOOO
  • imageMikeHoncho:
    It's Arbor Mist! There was a thread a while back where someone said it didn't count as wine.  I'm on my second glass WOOOOO

WHOOOOO!!!  LOL.  I just had glass one... waiting on DH to finish his glass before I have #2 so I don't steal the whole bottle from him.  It's so yummy!

imageimage

• imageMikeHoncho:
    It's Arbor Mist! There was a thread a while back where someone said it didn't count as wine.  I'm on my second glass WOOOOO

It counts.  It so counts. 

• imageMsCat19:

imageMikeHoncho:

WHOOOOO!!!  LOL.  I just had glass one... waiting on DH to finish his glass before I have #2 so I don't steal the whole bottle from him.  It's so yummy!

What kind do you have?! I have a white zin? in the fridge. God I hope that's right. I posted a thread a while back about which wine to get for someone who hates wine. White Zin and Arbor Mist were my suggestions. I've been sippin ever since. 

• imageMikeHoncho:
    imageMsCat19:

imageMikeHoncho:

What kind do you have?! I have a white zin? in the fridge. God I hope that's right. I posted a thread a while back about which wine to get for someone who hates wine. White Zin and Arbor Mist were my suggestions. I've been sippin ever since. 

Haha I'm picturing the day when you and I get together...sitting out on my deck getting shwasted on cheap white zinfandel...it'll be magnificent! 

• imageMikeHoncho:

I'm drinking a fancy pants Cabernet because I'm out of my wine... I drink cheap white normally, but DH drinks fancy red.  I have decided to like red this week.

Try this if you can find it near you... MMMMMM!!!

https://www.wine-searcher.com/wine-224659-0001-b-lovely-pinot-grigio-columbia-valley-usa

imageimage

• imageChelseyB5186:
    imageMikeHoncho:
    imageMsCat19:

imageMikeHoncho:

Haha I'm picturing the day when you and I get together...sitting out on my deck getting shwasted on cheap white zinfandel...it'll be magnificent! 

OMG! I can't wait! Sounds amazing.. I'm a lightweight. 2 glasses has me tipsy  

• imageMsCat19:
    imageMikeHoncho:

I'm drinking a fancy pants Cabernet because I'm out of my wine... I drink cheap white normally, but DH drinks fancy red.  I have decided to like red this week.

Try this if you can find it near you... MMMMMM!!!

https://www.wine-searcher.com/wine-224659-0001-b-lovely-pinot-grigio-columbia-valley-usa

Yumm thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"