Snarky and T-TTC

Pinterest Party

Sorry I'm so late to this, just saw the post. 

Basically everyone invited brings a dish to pass off of pinterest. We had categories that people picked to fill. Like main dish, side dish, app, dessert, cocktail, etc. You could do all apps or desserts, whatever you want really. Then we pick a craft/DIY off of  punterest to make. It was fun! You can come up with all kinds of ideas. 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pinterest Party

• How fun! I've stayed away from Pinterest thus far because I don't need another Internet addiction, lol! I've been thinking about joining though cause anytime I ask a friend about a recipe or something they made, it's always from Pinterest!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • It is addicting, but in a good way! Everyone benefits from the great ideas and recipes on pinterest! :)
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds fun! I love Pinterest, even though there is a lot of spam, there is a lot of really, really amazing things too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"