February 2013 Moms
Options

itchy rash on belly

So just a few minutes ago my stomach got really itchy and it seems to have developed a rash. It looks like a heat rash but it is itchy. I am going to go shower and see if this helps but is this just something normal? I am unsure of what this is!! FTM worries!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: itchy rash on belly

• Options

They told me last time to use hydrocortisone cream or olive oil... neither really helped a lot. :)  Hope one might help you though!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMollusksWrangler:
    Have you looked up PUPPPS? It's a pregnancy related rash that tends to start on your tummy.

Yes 

IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
    Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
    FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
    IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
    FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the same issue except mine spreads to my extremities. A benadryl generally helps. I'm also going to be speaking to my doctor on Tuesday about PUPPS.
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Have not experienced this personally as a rash but I have had extremely dry/itchy skin as I've started to expand in size! Lol i just try to apply a nonscented moisturizer each morning and night! I have heard "pregnancy rash" horror stories from some relatives that say the rash went just as quickly as it came once LO arrived! Hope you find a solution as we're only about half way through!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"