February 2013 Moms
Options

I feel huge compared to everyone else (PIP)

This was me on wed 16wks 4d  I feel so big, I know that this is my 3rd so that could change things but still...

Re: I feel huge compared to everyone else (PIP)

• Options
    Your bump is adorable! You don't look huge at all! I have to remind myself that we are all built differently Smile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i'm just about your size with my 2nd.. And my daughter is 6! I thought my body would forget what being big was like! LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You look adorable!!!  Be proud of that beautiful bump!
  • Options
    I am pregnant with my third as well and I am pretty much the same size as you. You look great, not huge at all. :)
  • Options
    You don't look huge, just cute and pregnant. I'm still in the looking extra chubby stage.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    You look great!  TBH, I wish I had more of a bump.  I am going the same rate I did with DD and while it IS nice to be able to chase her around I'd like a more visible sign of pregnancy.  I feel like 4 months in I should have something to show for it!  ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

You look fab!! A  walking advertisement for that  elusive "pregnancy glow"  we have all heard about Big Smile

And I think you might come across a fair bit of  bump envy actually! I?m certainly much bigger this time round and love having a bump so early on.

My advice would be to just sit back and enjoy it - I know I am!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a little smaller and this is only my 1st! My coworker saw me this week and said that her daughter is due a week after me. Then she proceeded to say, "But you look a lot bigger than she does"  Wow... I just keep making jokes about how I already had a belly so it's just being added on top of that. Too bad it's the truth!!!
  • Options
    I'm on #4 and that's how I look too.  Our stretched out tummies just show earlier, but eventually everyone else will catch up.  You look great :)

• Options
    You look fabulous! I wish my bump was like yours! I think we all want to show when we aren't and worry we're showing too much when we are! Enjoy your cute little bump : D!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options

That's pretty much what I look like with my second - and I have had two people tell me I am "HUGE"...thanks a lot.

I think you look perfect! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • Options
    yes, i'm jealous! this is my first pregnancy and i'm 18 weeks along. at this point, i am too small for maternity clothes (tops & dresses) & WAY too big for my actual clothes. and i can't wear yoga pants to work, unfortunately. you look adorable!
  • Options

Me too and I am 19 weeks!!!  I had an appt today and before he looked at my chart, my doctor thought I was only 14 weeks....  This is my 2nd.  I thought I was supposed to get big faster this time around?? LOL 

imagechaci:
    You don't look huge, just cute and pregnant. I'm still in the looking extra chubby stage.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"