Northern California Babies

Walnut Creek area Mamas here?

Hi Mamas! 

This is my first post.  Smile I am looking for ladies in the WC area I don't know anyone who is preggers that lives here.  All of the groups seem to be in Oakland- anyone closer send me a PM.  I work FT and travel a lot so it's hard to get to know people. The only people that know are my in laws 3000 miles away and hubby of course. It would be nice to share experiences and maybe find a walking buddy. 

Good luck ladies!  I am off to work on my banner YAY.  Anyone else due April 3? 

AprilMama13

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Walnut Creek area Mamas here?

• I don't live in WC, but you should go to the Giggle store there - sometimes they have events there for expecting/new parents, i think.

My Baby Blog: www.whosthatmom.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image

• Hey there-

I live in Pleasanton, about 20 mins away and am in the WC area a lot!  I am also sort of new to the area and would love to meet some other soon to be moms.  I am due May 20 (although with morning sickness, that feels VERY far away at the current moment).

I am just checking out this website, so haven't quite figured out how to PM yet...  I guess I will start exploring the site a bit more.

Stephanie 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in the Tri-Valley area and would love a walking buddy too!
    Baby Boy born 9/10/11 BFP 6/26/12
  • Hi! 

I just moved to WC and would love to meet some soon to be moms.  I'm due Feb 2013. I would love to meet up and preg talk :)  

Megan  

• Hello AprilMama 13,

I live in Martinez and am also due in April, if you need a walking buddy let me know, we can meet at the Lafayette reservoir or perhaps the trail near Heather Farms.    

Cheers,

Misspilaf 

• Hi,

I live in Concord and would love to get together anytime. I have a son who will be a year in February and we love going to the park! Please feel free to email me if you ever want to get together. sbkt04@hotmail.com

Talk to you soon, 

Kate Olson  

• I'm in Concord, like 2 min away!  Due April 24th :)  We should get a walking group together or something :)  

Congratulations and welcome!
    image    image    image    image

• Hi! I am in WC as well. I am a SAHM running a little business on the side. I have a 4y DS and 6weeks pregnant. I would love to meet up. I live close to Larkey Park.
  • misspilaf said:

Hello AprilMama 13,

I live in Martinez and am also due in April, if you need a walking buddy let me know, we can meet at the Lafayette reservoir or perhaps the trail near Heather Farms.    

Cheers,

Misspilaf 

I love the Reservoir!
  • Hi! I am in WC as well. I am a SAHM running a little business on the side. I have a 4y DS and 6weeks pregnant. I would love to meet up. I live close to Larkey Park.

Hi! I realise this was posted in 2012... are you 6w now? Due in april/may 2014? I am due april 24, 2013.

image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"