Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Pampers:Cruisers versus Baby Dry

Please give me your opinions!  We are closing in on size four diapers and will have to switch from Swaddlers to either Cruisers or Baby Dry, or maybe just Target brand.  

What I specifically want to know is, what do you think of Pampers Baby Dry?  You get more for your money than with Cruisers, but are they low quality?  What do you ladies think??

Thanks! 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pampers:Cruisers versus Baby Dry

• Options
    Mine are only in size 2's but I put DD1 in a sample size 3 cruiser the other day to test out and I like them better then the Baby Dry diapers.  The Baby Dry diapers seem to come loose kind of easily when they're crawling and rolling around a lot.  I have two boxes of Baby Dry size 3 diapers and I'm planning on exchanging them for a box of Swaddlers and a box of Cruisers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is going to seem silly but I choose Crusiers over Baby Dry simply because the Baby Dry diapers sag really bad.  The Cruisers just seem sturdier to me.  But both work well for our 2 year old in regard to leakage.   
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use baby dry size 3s. my mom had bought us a box of diapers and instead of the hassle of returning/exchanging somewhere, i just figured i'd use them up. i actually really like them because they aren't so bulky. we haven't had any problems with them leaking or sagging or coming lose, but DD isn't crawling yet either. i haven't tried cruisers. the only other diapers we've used are the pampers sensitive when she was a newborn.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I like the Cruisers. I think they're essentially the same thing as the Swaddlers only they have elastic across the back and no wetness indicator. Not quite as soft but really close. The Baby Dry feel really plasticy to me and I don't really care for that Baby Dry blue stuff. They're supposed to be more absorbent but the only pee leak we ever had happened in a Baby Dry.

Someone gave me a spare bag of Luvs that they had left over and they're a lot like the Baby Dry only, for us, actually fit better and are wayyyyy cheaper. If you like that kind of diaper, definitely give those a try. I was pleasantly surprised (although I only used those to get through them, we still use Cruisers or Huggie Snug and Dry).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Pampers baby dry gave my DS a bad diaper rash when I tried them a few weeks ago.  He did fine with the swaddlers, but now I just use Luvs.  I haven't tried the cruisers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I use the Baby Dry at night...they seem to hold all of DDs pee.  When she was in swaddlers, she was leaking at night b/c she peed so much.  During the day we use the Cruisers and I like them.

Also, if you go with Baby Dry, you might need to go up a size, they seem to run small to me.  DD was leaking in those all of a sudden, we went up a size and problem solved.  she wears a size 4 Baby Dry and a size 3 Cruiser.

• Options
    After DS outgrew Swaddlers and we had to move up to size 4, we settled on baby dry at night I think they do a great job of holding his pee and Huggies little movers during the day. That was based on recommendations that Huggies seem to fit chunkier babies better and mine has thighs like tree trunks. I tried cruisers when he was size 3 and didn't care for them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    100 cruisers. They are the most like swaddlers i feel. If swaddlers was the one you like for a the feel and fit then i would go with the cruisers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"